TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Art is nice but game design wise it's very poor. Max controls like a tank, the attack takes as long as a trip to the other half of the world and back and from what I could tell you can't duck and attack, meaning that all the enemies that are short (of which there are many) are just impervious unless you use your magic attack.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Damn it must suck to be an Elf.

Constantly raped by everything with a cock and most things without one.

Even the men look girly.

Doesn't matter how badass of an Elf you are, someone will make you their bitch. The secret hidden ending of Lord of the Rings had Legolas get his ring abused by Gimli for trying to 1 up him in the big fight.

Poor Elves.

Or not poor ... they suffer so we can be entertained.

Praise Elves.
Um, no, there is not a secret hidden ending.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I been thinking that it would took another century or even a lifetime to see this combination of genre in a good action game, a lead playable trap with monster as main partner, I can now die without regret knowing it's now exist right here.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Oh, nice! I always thought it was a shame that there are so few lewd platformer games featuring male characters and then just within the past few days a couple get posted.

The animations look very nice but it is a bit slow and crouching doesn't let you perform a low attack so I'm not sure what the point of crouching is. Only being able to control the horizontal distance of your jumps after you're in the air adds to the 'slow' feeling. Platformers and beat 'em ups need to have a briskness to them else they get slightly frustrating.

Porrifud

Aug 4, 2018
Dammit why must something with such wonderful art be gay? Is there any other game like this but straight?

It has all of my fetishes and the animations I've been searching for for years and it has to be gay. I'm not hating on the artist, I'm just disappointed this isn't straight. If anybody could point me at anything with similar animation/art but straight I'd appreciate it greatly.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes