• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
I need some help pls,so i knew i need to extract the file to play but there is a problem if i don't move the file to my laptop screen and keep play it at the download in THIS PC then when i exit the game ALL OF MY save will GONE,it will reload the entire game.When i move it to my laptop screen a fator error appeared and said failed to load mono came out

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
I need some help pls,so i knew i need to extract the file to play but there is a problem if i don't move the file to my laptop screen and keep play it at the download in THIS PC then when i exit the game ALL OF MY save will GONE,it will reload the entire game.When i move it to my laptop screen a fator error appeared and said failed to load mono came out
Just extract it in to disc C and play from there?

Reactions: Qwerty7890q

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Does anyone know when new versions of this will release?

I keep seeing the artist post new scenes but the games been on 4.1.1 forever now..

• Sad
Reactions: TissuePlease

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Cheats for 4.1.1?
Read the changelog carefully for the cheats. The stage unlock codes are earned by simply playing the game, because there is no save file system yet, and they are... (using the highest stage code unlocks the previous ones, so it would be redundant to use them all, but here you go anyway):
  • Completed Stage 1: SANDMAN
  • Completed Stage 2: DREAMSHOT
  • Completed Stage 3: ALCHEMAX
  • Completed Stage 4: LOSSLIE

Last edited:

zombiedo

Dec 15, 2019
Read the changelog carefully for the cheats. The stage unlock codes are earned by simply playing the game, because there is no save file system yet, and they are... (using the highest stage code unlocks the previous ones, so it would be redundant to use them all, but here you go anyway):
Stage 1: SANDMAN
Stage 2: DREAMSHOT
Stage 3: ALCHEMAX
Stage 4: LOSSLIE
I'm trying to input the password, when I click enter I hear "YES" but I can't exit the dialogue and the levels are not being unlocked

Edit: nvm turns out the files were read only. made it impossible to save anything

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I'm trying to input the password, when I click enter I hear "YES" but I can't exit the dialogue and the levels are not being unlocked

Edit: nvm turns out the files were read only. made it impossible to save anything
Why would you need a save file for this type of game specifically? The cheat codes are de facto save states.

zombiedo

Dec 15, 2019
Why would you need a save file for this type of game specifically? The cheat codes are de facto save states.
I'm not saying you need a save file, just that the game seem to fail to process this without being able to write something to it's files.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Every time somebody rage posts a review, I gain more life. This is an easy game with very basic mechanics. People just suck at pattern recognition and want to cry about it.

papu69xd

Mar 19, 2021
Every time somebody rage posts a review, I gain more life. This is an easy game with very basic mechanics. People just suck at pattern recognition and want to cry about it.
If you look at the profile of the person who made that 1 star review, you will see that they are just a no-life who goes around hating on some games. So, I wouldn't take their opinion seriously

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes