May 25, 2017
I like how this game went from being a femboy simulator to it stealing my femboy and replacing it with a dude with boobs.

If I wanted trannys I would have played a different game! These aren't even real futanari! forks sock they need vags to be real futanari!
If this restarts the debate on the definition of futanari sO HELP ME GOD

Reactions: anirt

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like how this game went from being a femboy simulator to it stealing my femboy and replacing it with a dude with boobs.

If I wanted trannys I would have played a different game! These aren't even real futanari! forks sock they need vags to be real futanari!
Max used to have a kitty?

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
I finally gave this a go, and I have to say, I'm impressed with how poorly it controls. I didn't think it would be clunkier than the old Demon Girl flash game it was based on.
It's literally 6 buttons, 4 of which are the damn arrow keys. How people still struggle with this I will never know.

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
I think they are referring to the lag.
That's like complaining about a souls game because there's input lag. But there isn't any input lag, you push the button and your character does the action you tell them to. But they have to, you know, perform the action. Max can't just teleport into the air when you push the jump button, he has to jump in order to get airborne yknow? Same with an attack, he has to perform the attack for the attack to attack the thing he's trying to attack. It really is what mewchan619 said, it's just a skill issue for that guy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good news and bad news.

The good news is that Max the elf is out on android for a test build.

The bad news is that you have to pay his Patreon to get it.

This is good news!

Is there any reason nobody could just upload the Android version here like they do the PC version?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The same reason you have 100 sodas brands when just 1 soda brand is enough. Diversity.
The amount of braincells lost is half the amount of this comment on this very thread.

And that's not mentioning that the analogy doesn't even work since it's basically the same game, just on a different device. You're trying to argue a Call of Duty game on PC is completely different of the same game on Xbox, as if it transformed into Battlefield or Medal of Honor. That somehow, there are completely separate things, like soda brands.

If you want me to clean up your mess and give you a better analogy even with soda terminology, you'll have to admit that your soda brand analogy was shit.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: porkenthusiast82
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes