Apr 15, 2020
i like the game so far. i definitely love that area 2 is full of futas and we get some nice futa on male action. i especially like the girl that comes from behind and turns you into a woman so a futa and a femboy(?) are able to double penetrate you. very good job. looking forward to future releases

Reactions: Thoodie and Sarptos

Sarptos

Feb 24, 2018
i like the game so far. i definitely love that area 2 is full of futas and we get some nice futa on male action. i especially like the girl that comes from behind and turns you into a woman so a futa and a femboy(?) are able to double penetrate you. very good job. looking forward to future releases
I See You're a Man of Culture As Well

Thoodie

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2020
We brought out a finished level 2 today! It's a public and free build, the thread should be updated on where to find it (Itch.io or Newgrounds) but just incase, you can find it here:

or here:

Apr 15, 2020
We brought out a finished level 2 today! It's a public and free build, the thread should be updated on where to find it (Itch.io or Newgrounds) but just incase, you can find it here:

or here:
youre doing some great work here. i personally love level 2 and am looking forward to what happens in the future levels and events

Reactions: Thoodie

getto35

Feb 27, 2018
Use Cheat Engine.
go to stage and pause
first search 3
use special attack E and pause
next search 2
next search 1
next search 0

last code is special attack code
fix it to 3 or any number bigger than 0.
you can use infinity special attack

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I am totally seduced by the art style, character design, and animations. Simply top notch and adorable! I'm really looking forward to the development of this game even though I've never been a fan of the side scroller type of game. I wish it were less crowded with "enemies" as I enjoy looking at the characters and environment as I progress...can't do much of that if I am totally focused on not being caught. I hope the creator makes a "ridiculously easy" mode for those of us who just want to enjoy the "scenery" (maybe make a mode where no matter how many times Max gets "caught" he is able to continue on afterwards).

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Better cheats for 2.1
F2 to escape struggle right away with one button
F3 to remove all cooldowns and infinite special

to unzip, copy and paste in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"

or the v2 to get again the Lynx instead of the bee.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, the only reason I checked this out was removed, rip. The scene that was removed had a good animation/angle for the gender to be implied/up in the air. I much prefer that. Implied trap > obviously male. A trap that you know the gender of isn't much of a trap, lol. That's just a tomgirl.

Makes me wonder if there's a game out there that manages to keep the MCs gender hidden the entire game through mutliple sex scenes. That'd be hilarious and potentially amazing. The Crona from Soul Eater attempt in a hentai game. I need that in my life.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Takanao
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes