omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone been able to find the Corrupted Vick secret feature? When launching the game mentions this but I could only find regular Vick.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
why has this new update 10x the size of the previous one? from 140mb to 1.4 gb ?????
Turns out it includes previous versions and contains mac and PC versions. Updating in a sec. If you see anything like it again, click on your post and report it as "game update"

Reactions: Snowkid96

getto35

Feb 27, 2018
i just want play full screen.
added to shortcut -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 -screen-fullscreen 1
and my screen changed like this.

this is my full screen and never goes back. why..?

last time i tried similar things and it affected other unity games.

it's really weird

1641495569390.png

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone been able to find the Corrupted Vick secret feature? When launching the game mentions this but I could only find regular Vick.
I think you need to accept help twice to reduce corruption then proceed to the end, i dont know if its him but he should wait near end after 2 interactions.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats for 3.02
Unzip and copy in "Max_The_Elf_DEMO_Data\Managed"
(added hotkey to change resolutions)

F1 invincibility
F2 remove corruption
F3 add corruption
F4 double walking speed
F5 half walking speed
canc/delete + 1 to 4 spawn enemies

F9 set windowed resolution at 1280x720
f10 set full screen at 1920x1080

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Update log has not been updated yet. Just a reminder :)
It won't be updated unless it's provided clearly in a report/post. Given the only one I see is tiny 3.01 it will stay that way, as nothing is on patreon or itchio

Reactions: jbomb

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
To anyone wondering, I found it out myself eventually. The first two times you encounter Vic, when you let him take away some corruption you'll encounter him later on in the level but completely corrupted. Corrupted Vic doesn't take way corruption, but adds it just like all other enemies.

Oops, never mind. Never saw ChewedPencil's response, my bad :( Thank you for the answer!

Last edited:

Kekzer

Nov 10, 2018
That filename!!! Top kek!
workupload apparently didn't like the name though, they've banned the file lol. farewell turnsfrogsgay 3.02 windowsXP.rar, a non-existent(/misnamed) 3.07 was uploaded by someone else anyway. (3.02 is latest, unless there is super secret versions)

Is this game for gays?
Look at game images, decide for self. I aint gay, but I also could care less if a very girl/feminine looking characters are supposedly a male. So guess depends if allergic to the sight of penises, scared of something possibly "being gay" or say futa weirds you out etc.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes