noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Say, why after when I reinstalled the game it still launches in fullscreen even though now there are no cheats there??
Because the window size values are stored in the registry.
(Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\T-Hoodie Draws\Max_The_Elf_DEMO)

Anyway, if you don't have the cheats installed:
to go/exit full screen you can press alt+enter. Or if you want to change the window size, you can make a shortcut for "Max_The_Elf_DEMO", then go to the properties of the shortcut, and add to the destination
" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720"

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Because the window size values are stored in the registry.
(Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\T-Hoodie Draws\Max_The_Elf_DEMO)

Anyway, if you don't have the cheats installed:
to go/exit full screen you can press alt+enter. Or if you want to change the window size, you can make a shortcut for "Max_The_Elf_DEMO", then go to the properties of the shortcut, and add to the destination
" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720"
Oohhhhh..., neat. Thank you so much! This is helpful.
Cheers

Reactions: noxtek

Alex2036

Oct 26, 2018
This is so good. I love it. Super cute characters. Wish I could run it in full screen or quality didn't decrease by zooming. but it's the demo. looking forward to level 4, and the progression of story and new enemy. Gallery feature is amazing.
btw, how do you attack people that come from behind, or those ground tentacles? I can't defend them.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
This is so good. I love it. Super cute characters. Wish I could run it in full screen or quality didn't decrease by zooming. but it's the demo. looking forward to level 4, and the progression of story and new enemy. Gallery feature is amazing.
btw, how do you attack people that come from behind, or those ground tentacles? I can't defend them.
When they come from behind, you usually jump over them.

With the tentacle pits, it's more of a challenge. Walk onto it and stop in the middle. A tentacle will come up in front of you, then behind you, and then along the ground. What you do is wait for the one behind you to pop up, then jump and hold to dodge the attack on the ground. After that, they all recall and you can safely walk off the trap.

Alex2036

Oct 26, 2018
When they come from behind, you usually jump over them.

With the tentacle pits, it's more of a challenge. Walk onto it and stop in the middle. A tentacle will come up in front of you, then behind you, and then along the ground. What you do is wait for the one behind you to pop up, then jump and hold to dodge the attack on the ground. After that, they all recall and you can safely walk off the trap.
Thank you

Aug 22, 2018
any info on lvl 4 yet?
He posted a few updates on the Twitter.

- Intro scene done.
- Concept of an interlude thing that'll be a miniboss.
- Setting is a magic academy
- Enemies so far: Boi with a hypno-visor drone, mage that turns Max into a futanari, dark-elf looking person who jabs Max with an aphrodisiac syringe.

No ETA on when it's 100% done, yet, but a fair amount of content has been shown off.

Last edited:

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
He posted a few updates on the Twitter.

- Intro scene done.
- Concept of an interlude thing that'll be a miniboss.
- Setting is a magic academy
- Enemies so far: Boi with a hypno-visor drone, mage that turns Max into a futanari, dark-elf looking person who jabs Max with an aphrodisiac syringe.

No ETA on when it's 100% done, yet, but a fair amount of content has been shown off.
And now some mlp shit..

• Hey there
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And now some mlp shit..
Awww don't be a parasprite. Adding ponyboi horsecock to Max's plot would only make this game 20 percent cooler /)

On December 1, he said he was sick but optimistic about a Christmas release for chapter 4.
Dear Santa: Please inspire the dev to give us our favorite femboy game for Christmas.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes