Collection Video Maximus Jandari Collection [2024-09-26] [MaximusJandari]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MichalPMV

Sep 19, 2024
Personally, I also preferred when there was no "dom" voice, I liked it better when there was only a cold AI machine milking the futa, displaying only some text lines at the most.
This is an interesting point because there's two corporations in his universe, Cirimani and Orogenix.

Cirimani has AIMEE do the milking, and she has the whole "dom" voice going on, with Orogenix being more cold and hands-off. It wasn't until the Kiriko video where he started adding in an announcer.

I wonder what made him change it up because that was a neat dichotomy between the two corps.

rando1984

Sep 30, 2024
The super TL;DR is that he's letting perfect be the enemy of good enough
I get this impression as well. Honestly I just wish he'd use the template he created with The Box (which had the 20 min video and diff girls going through the milking process) and release fresh content every week or 2. Doesn't need to be perfect at all, but as is, he's taking like 3 months for a new video, and yah it's slightly better, but not enough to justify all the extra time it's taking.

mike0007

Jul 29, 2023
I have to say that new sombra is not really good. The quality is really nice but it lacks other elements he had in his future videos. I liked the older ones with the cheeky AI. Also the variation of stimulation was much more diverse in the past.

Last edited:

Kestral

Jun 13, 2017
Not sure if this is a popular opinion but I think any of the ones with Aimee are way better then the others. The ones where it's just a chick in a machine and a wall of text seem boring to me personally.
That's why I started following him in the first place. He was doing a kink I enjoyed and now he's just doing this constantly.

rando1984

Sep 30, 2024
Unpopular opinion but he peaked with Ashe.
I totally agree with you there. That video was incredible and the voice work by IvyWilde was A+++.

Among the other issues mentioned with the latest video, whoever voiced Sombra gave a super meh performance. There was hardly any extra emotion during the ejac phases.

Reactions: Green83rry

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Unpopular opinion but he peaked with Ashe.

Everything since has been pretty meh, he overcomplicated the mesh but you can't even see the details because of all the camera cuts.

He is that GOAT at this still but there is a marked deterioration. He is now outputting works slower ever since he decided to rebuild everything.

What he should have done is released some quick 1 minute renders with the assets he has already. Just in between, wouldn't even need to do much except some basic animation but that would at least appease his audience.
I don't think that's unpopular my guy :LOL: That VA was nuts.

Reactions: Green83rry

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Update 40: Next!

An hour ago
Hello everyone!

As you may expect, there's not a tremendous amount to tell or show right now, having just completed the last project, it is a time of reflection and rest for me and the team.

I did just want to clarify a couple of points though:

Next up is an alternative angle for the Sombra Piece, IE Camera 2.

I made the decision to keep the Sombra piece as all 1 shot, I think that, given the sometimes divisive nature of what types of stimulation people enjoy/come here for, I decided an alternative angle shot would be the best of both worlds, allowing those who want to see what's going on around back that opportunity, whilst not forcing it on those who'd really rather not.

That will take me a week or so of animation and about another week to re-render, so that might be a this month/early next month thing.

After that we're moving onto high yields next occupant, which will be DVA, and a different program for her to endure!

We have played with a bit more dialogue in that scene, I've had it written and ready for some weeks now so it's really just a case of getting all that to work together, I've ordered the first batch of voice work already, I need one VA's work to order the next, and the VA I want to use for the primary role is unfortunately sick at the moment, luckily there's plenty of other stuff to work on in the mean time!

Given the set, problem solving ETC is all done for the scene I can't imagine that one will take us long to get done and out, more news as it comes on that front.

After that I'm thinking something AIMEE based, We're working on re-doing a lot of her set and assets to bring her in line with the new crispy worlds we have, and I've been messing with a fun concept for a new chair for her.

But given those take a long time to put together well (as I now know more than ever!) I think a visit with another participant in AIMEE's existing kit for a light induction will be a nice little refresher for us all.

I'm going to noodle on that, along with running some more fluid experiments over the coming weeks.

Talking of fluids, this is really something I'm going to cover in more detail with my next update, I didn't really get a chance to talk about it last month, You may have noticed the, in my opinion: massive leap forward in the simulation physics, thanks to me finally being able to wrangle Houdini to my will.

I'm excited to continue my experiments with that software, and see what else we can get from it, part of that Is me getting to grips with all it can do, and another part of it requires a further investment of really, really high end hardware. (you would not believe that 128gb of ram isn't enough for that sucker!)

But that's all still to come, for now, a little rest is in order!

Thank you everyone for your support, more news as it comes!

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
So, we should be seeing another angle of the same weaksauce, without adressing why it was such a weaksauce to begin with? Really? Oh and whats this, we'll be getting DVA version and "different program for her to endure"? Like what, chicken feathers in place of a milker this time?

Yknow, i think i rememer MJ mentoining how he/she liked to emphasize the mechanics of the contraptions in clear view...Well i didnt think the bastard had plastic ass tongs and mobile toiletry piss-tanks for elders in mind when MJ said that. Those clamps mustve had CE markings on them or something, yknow, keep the kids safe and shit....

Why? Whats wrong with the transparent gels MJ used to work with? Wheres the intensity? Is two-ways side-ways semi clamp action is all were gonna get from here on? Does it always have to be fundamentally and conceptually different, each and every time? Cuz now its just way too many binds and straps for less effort...
Its supposed to be a viewing pleasure that people could get behind with and be excited about, and not...yawn all the wy thru? I seen this one guy who makes the most out of something as simple as venus milker, and or a couple of cuffs/binds, somehow his stuff has more oomph despite them being shorts/loops. One fella here said it best; Being nerdy is one thing, but jack-off material is a completely different ball game.

I know i liked MJ. And deep down i still want to, as much as i like how chun-li and brigitte turned out overall, but like i said somewhere else on this forum; shit like this is one of the main reasons why im glad piracy is a thing.
Who knows, really. Maybe this was just the one-off excuse MJ needed so he/she could get something done, cuz shit happens. But yeah, F95 is my real hero anyhow lol

Krackon

Jan 2, 2019
Okay I understand he puts a gas mask so he can save time on animating the mouth...but why would he cover the hair. That makes no sense.

I actually would be super keen to get the raw blend files just to see how he has it all setup.

Reactions: MichalPMV
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes