DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i haven't played this in a while, outside that one character which was already pregnant is there anything else pregnancy wise?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
so i haven't played this in a while, outside that one character which was already pregnant is there anything else pregnancy wise?
There’s some dialogue about Rita and Max wanting a child for like one scene but that’s basically it. There’s no other actual pregnancy stuff otherwise

I just saw that there’s a new update, not sure about any of the content in that.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
There’s some dialogue about Rita and Max wanting a child for like one scene but that’s basically it. There’s no other actual pregnancy stuff otherwise

I just saw that there’s a new update, not sure about any of the content in that.
thats what i figured, still stringing people along then huh

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is the ntr avoidable?
Yeah there’s a toggle in the preferences menu you can turn on or off at anytime. If it’s off it’ll show an alternate scene where you’re the only one getting action or the girl just refuses or doesn’t have sex with the other guy. So far there’s only one scene that you can’t see without the ntr toggle on. It’s just a side scene that you can skip and it’s in the newest update.

Reactions: enel777
Mar 26, 2020
Has chapter 2 or 3 received the quality of life improvements that the 1st chapter remake got yet? I found the next two rather hard to get through after experiencing how much easier to navigate 1 is.
Same, the game is basically unplayable after playing the remaster. I wish the dev would just focus his efforts on the remaster.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.5
Size: 3889M
SHA1SUM: fb7e381da3f256a63a47c97d93ec356b21445c57
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: VI487 and BK186

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.40] [Kuggazer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.78 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.49 GB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 2.46 GB
- - - -

Original Update Size: 678 MB
Compressed Update Size:432 MB
- -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heri121990, I did test pixeldrain, but keep on having issue and workupload got limit of 2GB.
I added more mirror for you and hope 1 of them will suit you.
1636427945791.png
Link Mega broken please fix
Please add new link pixeldrain or workupload
Link Mega dead
Link mixdrop very slow speed
Thanks techstar

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes