giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: kaixbi

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Holy Daym dude! What are you on? How are you doing this so fast? Those are some nice matches you are finding.

Reactions: Birulei

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
This is the best adult game for the open minded non selfish person. I've said it before so many times, but I can't stress this enough. Each update for me has been getting better and better.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Full body next?!
For now, not, but who knows in the next years(soon i suppose), this link only scan faces and it's not perfect, for example, for cartoon/anime style or Koikatsu renders, this link doesn't work, it says something like "face not found" when you try to scan to be with woman or man appearance in irl, i tried to scan Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD, but i hadn't any success, same with masked people or people wearing sunglasses in Max's Life, one day, it will change for better, probably not with this link, but with another links that will come.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is NTR/sharing avoidable in this game??
According to what the user Joey answered:

Dunno if ch 2 has the most, but the thing is, like you said, for every sharing scene you get with the switch on, there's one you get for switch off, so both paths are valid, and you don't feel the difference too much. Plus, Ch 2 just sucks anyway, might as well skip it :KEK:
With chapter 4 the dev is just saying "fuck you" to ppl who play NTR Off, and not giving them anything while NTR On gets scenes. Nowdays, NTR Off is just a lite version of the game with less content. Not to mention all the naked touching other dudes, exibitionism, and even the single forced sharing (you are forced to triple threat Jessica in both paths) that bleeds into NTR off. There's just a lot less care given to NTR Off nowdays. At least for me, it feels like each update is making the game worse for people who don't like the sharing stuff.
With this answer I'm clear that it isn't worth for me to even start the game.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes