dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you be a sub in the game? am a sub my self so thats why an wondering sorry for bothering you hope you have a good day :)

bruno062

Jul 25, 2018
Hi, everyone!
Can somebody help me in Ch.3?
I am in the part of Alvin and his mother. But after i buy the lingerie, i cant enter his room and i cant give the gift to his mother. I am stuck (in the walkthroughs, its says just to go to the mother's room, but it doesnt work)

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, everyone!
Can somebody help me in Ch.3?
I am in the part of Alvin and his mother. But after i buy the lingerie, i cant enter his room and i cant give the gift to his mother. I am stuck (in the walkthroughs, its says just to go to the mother's room, but it doesnt work)
I used the Renpy Save editor to just change the AlvinNTR variable from 7 to 8 (i.e just increment whatever the variable is by 1). That fixed it.

Mar 21, 2020
helle can anyone help me with ch4 maya lunch ivitation on afternoon scene. in the earlier it was given tahta the twins are in the backyard.. but i dont know how to enter the backyard no matter where i clicked in the living room.. plzz help me..really appreciate r help..thanks in advance

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
helle can anyone help me with ch4 maya lunch ivitation on afternoon scene. in the earlier it was given tahta the twins are in the backyard.. but i dont know how to enter the backyard no matter where i clicked in the living room.. plzz help me..really appreciate r help..thanks in advance
Just before entering into Janice's bedroom (the mother) on the 2nd floo there is a balcony to the right... Weirdly you can access the backyard from there.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Ch1 Ch2 Ch3 all done take me 2 day's 5:40 am TODAY in the USA so for it's a good game but CH4 need lot of work sorry to say keep it up thank you for let us play your game. love it sorry but don't know your name thank's again

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
can you see the videos from past version if you download ch4?? what do the old video pack mean?

Last edited:

I am cute69

Jan 7, 2021
Max's Life [Ch. 4 v0.39] [Kuggazer] - Compressed Update Only
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.41 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.24 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.21 GB

Original Update Size: 780 MB
Compressed Update Size:513 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please make a compresse for Android

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I kinda liked the girl's original hair style, specially the "landlady."
This new hair style just makes me want to go to sleep ZZZZZZZZZZ.

Last edited:

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
I'm trying chapter 3 however the video pack link sends me to mega sync which has a paywall, can anyone give me the option to circumvent this paywall?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I'm trying chapter 3 however the video pack link sends me to mega sync which has a paywall, can anyone give me the option to circumvent this paywall?
go to page 1 to download them and once done copy them in the file "game" and place the links

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
go to page 1 to download them and once done copy them in the file "game" and place the links
This what I see from a fresh download of a compressed chapter 3, I can't find of the three old video rpa to replace. Adding the three files does not enable the videos in the replay.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes