fmnf

Apr 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to activate the ingame quick menu? I would love to have the autoplay available for this game. Thank you.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
are there any patches to these games or are they already unlocked as they are? I asking because I am seeing the usual 'Landlady' intro when that usually is a censor for Mother.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
are there any patches to these games or are they already unlocked as they are? I asking because I am seeing the usual 'Landlady' intro when that usually is a censor for Mother.
or it could just be a landlady. which would be preferable. just drop the landlady part and have a random woman you are banging and its even better.

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
NEED HELP-Chapter 2 Go Church, speak with the first Nun you see, go left, first door, meet Daisy, the Nun you saved. will i save the Nun but no church wear is it ? not on the map. go to Daisy she do something having sex Daisy can't talk she say something sex
You have to go to Elena' house and speak to Nathalie in the kitchen, if I remember correctly

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
Hi

I'm playing chapter 3 of this game but I have 2 problems... I bought the luxurious lingerie for Sophia in the ntr path but I can't give it to her or enter Alvin's room.

Also on Erika's path, I have to buy batteries for the sex toy but I can't find them in the sex shop, the electronic shop. I can't buy them to the shady guy in the new park either.

Can somebody help me ?

I'm currently stuck because that's the 2 things that I have to do to progress further.

Last edited:

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I'm new to the game. I just downloaded all 3 parts of chapter 3 but parts 2 and 3 have errors and I cannot extract them. Anyone have a fix?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I'm new to the game. I just downloaded all 3 parts of chapter 3 but parts 2 and 3 have errors and I cannot extract them. Anyone have a fix?
As long as all 3 parts are in the same folder, you should be able to extract the entire chapter. Chapter 3 is a multipart compressed file. Just uncompress Part 1, and your compression tool of choice should automatically uncompress from Parts 2 and 3.

Kinky_Immortal

Nov 8, 2020
EDIT: NEVER MIND. FOUND IT

Is there a walkthrough for Ch2? I can't find out how to Follow Ketty. Is there some point in another path I need to reach before that becomes an option?

Last edited:

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
As long as all 3 parts are in the same folder, you should be able to extract the entire chapter. Chapter 3 is a multipart compressed file. Just uncompress Part 1, and your compression tool of choice should automatically uncompress from Parts 2 and 3.
I did that and received error messages and couldn't run chapter 3.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I guess I reached the ending after that Maeva business.
Not really what I was hoping for a cliffhanger to this update.
Finally some good action happening at the church even though it was all part of the movie.
I wanted to see part 2 when Satan goes to Italy but noooooooooooo.
Great story, great animation, script, not so great. Could use a little tune up here and there so people can understand what they're saying.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes