opore

Jan 4, 2018
i put old video pack 1,2,3 in ch4 game folder. but this error happen. does that mean the ch4 can't play video from previous chapter ?

realfad

Jul 31, 2017
is there any way to request that the mega download for the old chapters be fixed. mega is fast and all the other download sites take me 10+ hours to download anything.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Chapters 1 and 3 run fine but chap 2 runs like total ass.
Is there any way to fix this?
Ands I still havent figured out what I am supposed to do with these old video pack files.

HotSoup69

Feb 15, 2021
Chapters 1 and 3 run fine but chap 2 runs like total ass.
Is there any way to fix this?
Ands I still havent figured out what I am supposed to do with these old video pack files.
No fix for chapter 2. I think he was experimenting with a new engine and it didn't work out.
You only need the old video packs if you want to replay old scenes from the previous chapter. Place the packs in the /game folder.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
No fix for chapter 2. I think he was experimenting with a new engine and it didn't work out.
You only need the old video packs if you want to replay old scenes from the previous chapter. Place the packs in the /game folder.
Ok then, I'll just extract the images and browse, near unplayable for me. Well, it plays but the pauses are killing me.

Thanks
e: oh sweet, dont even have to extract

Last edited:

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Doubt, Why if the swinging tag is already there, the ntr tag is still there? Doesn't it say that in the game it is only share and swinging? I ask out of ignorance, not to create controversy but I hope someone will clarify this for me. :unsure:
Don't worry, there's just sharing and swinging, there is not NTR and there won't be any.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes