Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
in Steves mom there's 2 galleries left. The last one I have is the little competition from this update. The guide say that everything's done

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
there is no patch to install, for the incest it is necessary at the beginning of the game to name the 3 women (the mother and two aunts) see img,
Naming them is one thing but does the Game recognize this as well and do the Character refer to the MC as someone related?
What about the Sisters?

Guess this is also worth noting.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I was made aware of this today while reading a different game thread and someone mentioned it. I came to have a look, and the first thing I need to say is the D/L and installation of this is not intuitive. I sorted out all the various files and got all the chapters loaded. Installation of Chaps 1 & 2 went fine... Three is just a bit annoying.

Chapter 3, Part 1 is a zip within a zip -- not all that uncommon, but what did it unzip after I pushed the unzip button? Was it just Part 1, or all three of them? If it was only the first one, what do I do with the other parts -- add them to Part 1 individually, or are they stand alones just as the Chapters are.

Then there are the Video files. Are they necessary to actually see animations, or just improve the quality? I'd like to play the game, but just putting all the pieces together gives me the feeling the Dev's other job is with Ikea.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes