AetherMk3

Mar 16, 2018
Playin via JoiPlay on android,and getting freezes in animations in chapter 3 but everything was ok in ch. 1,2 what's that abt?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It involves sisters and aunts. Not sure yet about mom.
But the NTR can be avoided right ? Like it never happens at all

I played the 1st game and it had an option turn off the NTR at the start.
I never saw any NTR content.
I liked the 1st game. Was very enjoyable with the hints from the Virtual Assistant. The relationships with the MC and the girls was also very well made. The sex scenes were hot too.

I hope we can turn off the NTR in Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 too.
And I hope its not the main point of the game. I mean its not the majority of the sex scenes.

Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know Mom and Aunt 1's name, I think Aunt 2 is sarah. I want to name the Aunts as Aunt NAME (ie Aunt Sarah). I think its dumb to have Aunt 1 and Aunt 2

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
But the NTR can be avoided right ? Like it never happens at all
I hate NTR, being a cuck is not my cup of tea, that said I want to play the game as it is and see the story. So turning off NTR is like reading parts of the story you like and leaving rest behind.
I know these kind of games are not actually meant to be played for the story and involve as many fetishes as necessary but I hate missing out on content.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I hate NTR, being a cuck is not my cup of tea, that said I want to play the game as it is and see the story. So turning off NTR is like reading parts of the story you like and leaving rest behind.
I know these kind of games are not actually meant to be played for the story and involve as many fetishes as necessary but I hate missing out on content.
Well you are not missing out on anything rly.

I have played the 1st game with NTR OFF.
And everything is there, nothing story related is missing.

EDIT:
Ohh wait, I think you misunderstand. The NTR content in this game is not netorare , where the girls get stolen.
The NTR content in this game is Sharing. You are sharing the girls with others and you are present.
Thats what comments here have said.
I also dislike sharing and see it as NTR. So I played the game with NTR OFF

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Well you are not missing out on anything rly.

I have played the 1st game with NTR OFF.
And everything is there, nothing story related is missing.
Ohh, I played first and second game with NTR and there was literally nothing, but I don't want to get into 3 and 4 and have a character be a badass and then get cucked like a little bitch, I will cry for involving myself then.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ohh, I played first and second game with NTR and there was literally nothing, but I don't want to get into 3 and 4 and have a character be a badass and then get cucked like a little bitch, I will cry for involving myself then.
Like I said in my EDIT comment above.

The NTR in this game is not netorare, where the girls get stolen.

The NTR content in the game is Sharing. You are sharing the girls with other guys and are present during it.
Also even if you play with NTR ON, you can select the choice to avoid it.

But I pref to play with NTR OFF, just to be safe

Reactions: Bamboosword

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Like I said in my EDIT comment above.

The NTR in this game is not netorare, where the girls get stolen.

The NTR content in the game is Sharing. You are sharing the girls with other guys and are present during it.
Also even if you play with NTR ON, you can select the choice to avoid it.

But I pref to play with NTR OFF, just to be safe
Ohh, nice, well it wont be so bad then I guess. I will give a try to part 3 and see wassup. Thanks for the info.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ohh, nice, well it wont be so bad then I guess. I will give a try to part 3 and see wassup. Thanks for the info.
You are also not missing content at all.
People here have said that if you decline the sharing scenes (or have NTR OFF) , you get a sex scene with just the MC and the Girl at the moment.

What Im trying to say is that where there is a Sharing scenes, there is a None Sharing scene in its place.
So we are not losing on any content.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone please help me and tell me where to get energy drink for cousin? I've looked at a lot of places and can't find them. In game hint system doesn't tell me where to get them either, just that I need to get them

Reactions: MAXy fah

Jamie68Woods

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone please help me and tell me where to get energy drink for cousin? I've looked at a lot of places and can't find them. In game hint system doesn't tell me where to get them either, just that I need to get them
go to the market, you may find something crossed out, on right of item is a right scroll button (less visible)
click it, and you'll have option to buy energy drinks

Brevity Chaos

Jan 28, 2019
Kuggazer sorry for tagging you. But I was wondering isn't this a sandbox or open world game. I was just searching games by that tag and couldn't find this game. I think you can add that tag. Thank you. And once again sorry for tagging you. Your game is awesome btw.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Does anyone know Mom and Aunt 1's name, I think Aunt 2 is sarah. I want to name the Aunts as Aunt NAME (ie Aunt Sarah). I think its dumb to have Aunt 1 and Aunt 2
The first aunt is named Kitty, the second Sarah, but the mom's name remains unknown

When the NTR I advise to do the game with and without it allows to see several different scenes in any case very good game thanks to Kuggazer, look forward to see the continuation

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Hello can any talk me about the downloads? I need download all caps for separate? Or the are a version with all caps?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hello can any talk me about the downloads? I need download all caps for separate? Or the are a version with all caps?
Each chapter is basically its own game. Chapter 3 is a big enough download that the download itself is split into 3 separate files.

Reactions: LIONREX
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes