Feb 11, 2021
Just started playing this, and my god does that skin texture look horrible.
screenshot0001.png
Also this physical trainer's job is to sit in a corner with her legs folded while the trainee tires himself out on the treadmill, which is just so, so dumb.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
SOS
Hey guys, I need emergency help. I got stuck here because of a game bug, in short, the game thinks that I have already passed part of the event, although I have just started it.
I got out the perfume, but I can't talk to Kristel in any way.
With her there is only the opportunity to receive a reward (as I understood for this very quest) in the form of anal sex.
Attached the save file to the message. Hope someone can help.
You can even give me some kind of console command, I will enter it myself, but I need help very much in this situation.
Because of this bug, I can't go further at all, I have to stop playing the game for now.
I still need help with this issue.

DakKid

Feb 12, 2021
I've downloaded the 3 files for Chapter 3. After I unzip the Part 1 file, I get a Data error when I try to unzip Part 2 (and Part 3). Anyone else run into this problem?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I've downloaded the 3 files for Chapter 3. After I unzip the Part 1 file, I get a Data error when I try to unzip Part 2 (and Part 3). Anyone else run into this problem?
It's a multipart zip file. You only have to have all 3 parts in the same folder, then unzip only Part 1 for it to work.

moskaepl

May 13, 2021
Hi, I'm playing chapter 2 and it seems that I am missing 1 Amber love and 1 Maya love. I should have 4 love for each. Anyone knows what I'm missing?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Looks interesting. Some questions before I try:
1. ntr avoidable?
2. any walkthrough/mod for chapter 1 or is none necessary?

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
1. ntr avoidable?
Ch1 has been completely redone, so no walkthrough should be necessary. It was absolutely needed for the original.

NTR probably depends on how you define it. The MC is not the only male character who has sex, especially the further that you get into the game. Scenes with other guys make up less than 5% of the total content. Probably closer to 1%.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
1. ntr avoidable?
1)Yup
2)There is no mod, and most likely there will not be. You can just check the walkthrough page yourself.
P.S.
The mod would certainly be better, but I don't think there will be a person who will make it for such a project. The developer is very fond of making the game in parts, as I understand it.
And yes, a very important fact, so be prepared. The game is a little with bugs.I got it twice, and the last time I got a plot bug I couldn't continue the game (well, technically I could, I just don't like the fact that the game thought I chose the NTR path with one girl).I wrote the developer personally, but he didn’t even go to the site yet.
These bugs are most likely solved by interfering with the game code, but I don't know how to do it.
Thus, I solved only one (first) bug that I had, looked in the comments, someone caught the same and left the solution to this issue in a message.
But I was out of luck with the second bug. Only one dude had the same bug, and there was no solution at all.
In short, up to 3 parts you can play almost "calmly" and without worrying too much. Or maybe you're lucky and you won't catch any bugs at all.
Good luck to you dude.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes