Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I honestly don't even remember who Sarah is, there are so many. Which chapter are you in?
Chapter 3 where sarah i think mc aunt and the grandpa went to visit and ended up moving in in mc house. Oh and can i focus on one character to get that character scenes and move on to the others or ?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Chapter 3 where sarah i think mc aunt and the grandpa went to visit and ended up moving in in mc house. Oh and can i focus on one character to get that character scenes and move on to the others or ?
Yeah, you can take everything at your own pace until you get to a certain point, where the game requires you to do "X" before you can move on. The hints that the assistant gives you are highly useful 90-95% of the time.

Reactions: Nemesiz691

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone get past "get healthy sleep" at Aunt route? It seems for me this event can't trigger at all, when I'm going to sleep at villa.

Okay, I managed to get past it. I just needed to progress with sophia at this point.
Im confused cuz in my playthrough it says im done everything with sophia this version but still sarah healthy sleep still wont trigger.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I followed the guide in chapter 2 for Mei. I took her to the beach but I can not get the option to buy the boat to even become available. Is there another step to meet this Pauline besides going to the beach alone on Monday? I go every day all day for over a week and she won't appear.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.39
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega

Also now my compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location