jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Stuck with the "Find actors for Rita hint" Already talked to the homeless man, Alvin and the black guy from the gym. Nothing happens. What do i do?

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
Please, can someone help me? I've tried the instruction on this thread about old video pack, but I still can't replay them on the game. I put it on 'game' folder, and try on img folder too, but still can't replay it.
Where exactly I must put them?
I'm playing ver 0.33 chapter 3.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Please, can someone help me? I've tried the instruction on this thread about old video pack, but I still can't replay them on the game. I put it on 'game' folder, and try on img folder too, but still can't replay it.
Where exactly I must put them?
I'm playing ver 0.33 chapter 3.
In the Game folder within the chapter, there will be a placeholder for each of the old video packs, literally named OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT1.rpa. But the size of that file will only be 5kb, as its not really anything. What you need to do is download the new one (probably to another location) and then copy and paste it into the game file, and overwrite the one that's already there.

After you do that, the file will have the same name, but it will be 3-5 GB in size instead. Once you see it that way, it really should work.

There isn't yet a pack for ACT3 available yet for the newest chapters, unfortunately.

Reactions: Afield

reene.kanzaki

May 18, 2019
In the Game folder within the chapter, there will be a placeholder for each of the old video packs, literally named OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT1.rpa. But the size of that file will only be 5kb, as its not really anything. What you need to do is download the new one (probably to another location) and then copy and paste it into the game file, and overwrite the one that's already there.

After you do that, the file will have the same name, but it will be 3-5 GB in size instead. Once you see it that way, it really should work.

There isn't yet a pack for ACT3 available yet for the newest chapters, unfortunately.
Omg thank you so much. It works! Thank you.

Reactions: Loganfin

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Could you please also do an Android port for Chapter 2?
I see you have Android versions for Chapters 1, 3 and 4, but i am not finding Ch 2.
Please, please, please
It's coming. I farmed out the compression to a slower pc while I'm doing other stuff so it's taking a while.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Omg thank you so much. It works! Thank you.
You are very welcome! I've been helped like that a number of times on this board since I joined, I'm glad to pay it forward when I can. The back end details on the games can sometimes be very fixable, but also not at all obvious if you don't know exactly where to look.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Has the dev ever said how many chapters they plan to make? It’s should be a crime that Emma and Nicole don’t show up until halfway through the series.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
any update for this games?
Not yet. But he posted new updated in March, April, June and August, so he's been putting out a lot of content this year, and pretty regularly. If he follows that pattern, we could get something in October.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Has the dev ever said how many chapters they plan to make? It’s should be a crime that Emma and Nicole don’t show up until halfway through the series.
I don't believe so. Each chapter has gotten bigger, better made and more extravagant than the one before it. Max himself has changed in those same ways too. I've had a feeling that he's going to keep at it until he runs out of ideas.

Reactions: Boldano

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Chapter 4 was a let down mostly because it's different from all others. Mc can't interact with others any more and it kinda goes in a linear way. I liked the sandbox vibe of this game. Too bad.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Chapter 4 was a let down mostly because it's different from all others. Mc can't interact with others any more and it kinda goes in a linear way. I liked the sandbox vibe of this game. Too bad.
I agree on a broad level. I would really like it to go back to that way again also, because its a lot more fun. I had expected that it would once they got back from the island. But its still been good. Maybe with one f the next sections he'll retintroduce that aspect.

Reactions: TommyEsclow

Oct 7, 2021
你好,我需要一些信息。你玩了一段时间后开始玩新游戏了吗?或者您是否在某个时候删除了持久文件?
如果你能加入不和就更好了。
(/报价)
View attachment 663867

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-03
Release Date: 2021-08-02
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 v0.39
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

All chapters are standalone games. Saves are not carried over.
New players should start with Chapter 1.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
v0.39 Update only: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.31 - - CH.3 0.31 Walkthrough - Walkthrough - Ch4 walkthrough - Game Hint - Fan Sign

Video Pack Act 1-3
gnadudu thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 663810 View attachment 663815 View attachment 663828 View attachment 663830 View attachment 663833 View attachment 663839 View attachment 663840 View attachment 663841 View attachment 663842 View attachment 663845 View attachment 663846 View attachment 663847 View attachment 663849

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes