Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
And also it looks like mc has premature ejaculation disease that's why his sex continue only a short time and where Steve is fucking like a pro and supersteve is sex machine but still girls thinks mc is better than steve, I'm surprised. And in this game mom is very terrible character she is a size queen slut who fucking Steve like a whore. I hate her so much in this game if dev added some options with her where mc can humiliate her that would be very good. I would prefer to humiliate her every time very much fucking bitch.

Reactions: Laize

al.shm

May 31, 2020
And also it looks like mc has premature ejaculation disease that's why his sex continue only a short time and where Steve is fucking like a pro and supersteve is sex machine but still girls thinks mc is better than steve, I'm surprised. And in this game mom is very terrible character she is a size queen slut who fucking Steve like a whore. I hate her so much in this game if dev added some options with her where mc can humiliate her that would be very good. I would prefer to humiliate her every time very much fucking bitch.
In opposite I only play cuse of her and his family thats why I fight with those cucks in his discord :ROFLMAO:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
In opposite I only play cuse of her and his family thats why I fight with those cucks in his discord :ROFLMAO:
But she is always hungry for cocks even if that cock belong to a dog. And I also like moms very much in every game but in this game she killed my mood very badly. She only search for Steve. where is Steve I need his cock fucking whore. And mc is an asshole he is happily give Steve his place make him in charge of the house and he even suggest that he should sleep with his mother in his room.

Last edited:

al.shm

May 31, 2020
But she is always hungry for cocks even if that cock belong to a dog. And I also like moms very much in every game but in this game she killed my mood very badly. She only search for Steve. where is Steve I need his cock fucking whore. And mc is an asshole he is happily give Steve his place make him in charge of the house and he even suggest that he should sleep with his mother in his room.
Yes thats true but in fact Dev did that cuse a lot sick cuck people asked that Mc mom behave like that after chapter 3 she changed to a different character I cant show u that but there was more than 20 people wanted that and payed him well u see last max scene in 0.52 with his family I suggested for that grandpa walking and his scenes was suggest from a cuck and more if u want change something come and talk to him in discord

Reactions: envyNox and Laize

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Yes thats true but in fact Dev did that cuse a lot sick cuck people asked that Mc mom behave like that after chapter 3 she changed to a different character I cant show u that but there was more than 20 people wanted that and payed him well u see last max scene in 0.52 with his family I suggested for that grandpa walking and his scenes was suggest from a cuck and more if u want change something come and talk to him in discord
How to join discord channel?

al.shm

May 31, 2020
just pass for this version 4month updates with 10min gameplay it not worth at all and from he sayed upcoming update start the finishing updates for end the game there is a huge scene with all family members is in this one just want to say beware for nuts sharing shit

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
man i am stuck in chapter 2 in the church. I am in the spirit story of daisy. I discover the altar wait for the night and the next day i try to go to the altar but the first nun is in the way and i can´t talk to the men in the secret basement

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
man i am stuck in chapter 2 in the church. I am in the spirit story of daisy. I discover the altar wait for the night and the next day i try to go to the altar but the first nun is in the way and i can´t talk to the men in the secret basement
Yeah this is bug I think but if you talk to mother superior after first time in basement this quest automatically completed

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes