al.shm

May 31, 2020
But she is always hungry for cocks even if that cock belong to a dog. And I also like moms very much in every game but in this game she killed my mood very badly. She only search for Steve. where is Steve I need his cock fucking whore. And mc is an asshole he is happily give Steve his place make him in charge of the house and he even suggest that he should sleep with his mother in his room.
Yes thats true but in fact Dev did that cuse a lot sick cuck people asked that Mc mom behave like that after chapter 3 she changed to a different character I cant show u that but there was more than 20 people wanted that and payed him well u see last max scene in 0.52 with his family I suggested for that grandpa walking and his scenes was suggest from a cuck and more if u want change something come and talk to him in discord

Reactions: envyNox and Laize

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Yes thats true but in fact Dev did that cuse a lot sick cuck people asked that Mc mom behave like that after chapter 3 she changed to a different character I cant show u that but there was more than 20 people wanted that and payed him well u see last max scene in 0.52 with his family I suggested for that grandpa walking and his scenes was suggest from a cuck and more if u want change something come and talk to him in discord
How to join discord channel?

al.shm

May 31, 2020
just pass for this version 4month updates with 10min gameplay it not worth at all and from he sayed upcoming update start the finishing updates for end the game there is a huge scene with all family members is in this one just want to say beware for nuts sharing shit

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
man i am stuck in chapter 2 in the church. I am in the spirit story of daisy. I discover the altar wait for the night and the next day i try to go to the altar but the first nun is in the way and i can´t talk to the men in the secret basement

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
man i am stuck in chapter 2 in the church. I am in the spirit story of daisy. I discover the altar wait for the night and the next day i try to go to the altar but the first nun is in the way and i can´t talk to the men in the secret basement
Yeah this is bug I think but if you talk to mother superior after first time in basement this quest automatically completed

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
How bad is the grind ? And is there hints ? Thanks
And Wait there is unavoidable Ntr fuck sake i don't wanna know then I won't waste my time watching some one else fucks and plus grinding myself too fuck this game then
That's why he has 150 paid members in the last 7 years i guess we won't have moore cucks than straight people i guess but still they are present

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
No you can't prevent them they happen on it's own. But you can turn off the ntr so you can't see them.
so it still happens. Man what is this narration in this game. The mc went to jail nothing happened and now he is getting cucked after he is free. I will drop this game

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes