al.shm

May 31, 2020
How bad is the grind ? And is there hints ? Thanks
And Wait there is unavoidable Ntr fuck sake i don't wanna know then I won't waste my time watching some one else fucks and plus grinding myself too fuck this game then
That's why he has 150 paid members in the last 7 years i guess we won't have moore cucks than straight people i guess but still they are present
Dev have sharing fantasy himself and that members payhim well I saw many of them just letit go dont waste ur time and energy for someone dont care about u

al.shm

May 31, 2020
For 3 month I tried to tell him stop this trash ntr sharing scene after that I didn't care what shit he do if remake will be a simple cut and edit he get ignore in his both games

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug or not?

Need help Chapter 5 0.52 played till the end. After checking the Gallery I see Martha is missing.

Where and how can I get it? You can check my save files.

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I think i'll wait the dev to finish part 5, i never played any part of Part 5, he promised to make a Remake of part 2 like he did with Part 1 and to add the scenes that were missing on Part 4 where it's only possible to see with sharing unlocked.

Part 4 is by far the worst part, but i don't consider NTR since Max is a swinger, since Max share his girls with his best friends, Steve and Grandpa.

Last edited:

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Is there a recap or something for the story of chapter 2? I just cant play it no matter how much I try but I want to continue in chapter 3

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
What's the ntr in this game like? A fully fleshed out arc/storyline for the characters or just a few avoidable scenes? If it's the second does anyone have the saves for those?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What's the ntr in this game like? A fully fleshed out arc/storyline for the characters or just a few avoidable scenes? If it's the second does anyone have the saves for those?
Depends on which chapter. Almost none in chap 1 and 2, a bit more in chapter 3. 4 and 5 have about as much NTR as non-NTR content. Dev apparently decided that's where he needed to take the game.

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
Depends on which chapter. Almost none in chap 1 and 2, a bit more in chapter 3. 4 and 5 have about as much NTR as non-NTR content. Dev apparently decided that's where he needed to take the game.
Is the game too grindy, or is it conducive to one handed play?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes