A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Patreon message.
Some Info
Hello to all. These days I have had quite a few serious family problems that have kept me away from the computer.

Now that things seem back to normal, between today and tomorrow I will try to fix the bugs you have reported to me.

Today I also started to make the first scenes of 0.16. I will try to run to release it always in the usual times.

As for the remake instead, I closed the update with what I had already done since I could not work a lot. Although short, I hope you like it anyway. I just have to test it a little longer. Maybe Monday I will be able to release it.

Sorry again but I think you can understand me.

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone have trouble getting events with Kristal in chapter 1 to trigger? The question seems to have been asked in the thread a few times, but I never saw an answer. I've got her in 6cp, shes had a few dozen baths, but I can't ever find her in her room during the day to ask her to come tutor the sister. Am I missing an event somewhere. All other scenes unlocked, just little sister and Kristal incomplete.

freedude1015

Mar 16, 2018
Hello, I am stuck on the aunt for chapter 1. Her corruption is at 19 and I can't her to progress. to my knowledge I have done all the events before including giving her the Maid Uniform. When I try to talk to her in Susan's house she tells me she doesn't want to get caught :/. Help would be appreciated.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone have trouble getting events with Kristal in chapter 1 to trigger? The question seems to have been asked in the thread a few times, but I never saw an answer. I've got her in 6cp, shes had a few dozen baths, but I can't ever find her in her room during the day to ask her to come tutor the sister. Am I missing an event somewhere. All other scenes unlocked, just little sister and Kristal incomplete.
To be able to trigger Kristel´s route you need to get Laura´s corruption points to 48. I had the same problem because i was stuck at 42 corruption points with Laura, if thats also your case, you have to visit your house´s bathroom in the mornings to get them.

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
To be able to trigger Kristel´s route you need to get Laura´s corruption points to 48. I had the same problem because i was stuck at 42 corruption points with Laura, if thats also your case, you have to visit your house´s bathroom in the mornings to get them.
That did it! Had to go hotdog the littls sister afterwards to ratchet her up to 48cp, and now we're off to virtually fingerbang some CG co-eds.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I can't tell if I'm just being dense due to tiredness or not with this. Is 0.15 the same game as 0.12 only updated and you can change your name and stuff, or do you need to play 0.12 and then play 0.15 after it? I downloaded both chapters from the front page and ended up just confusing myself. Can someone clear that up? XD

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
I can't tell if I'm just being dense due to tiredness or not with this. Is 0.15 the same game as 0.12 only updated and you can change your name and stuff, or do you need to play 0.12 and then play 0.15 after it? I downloaded both chapters from the front page and ended up just confusing myself. Can someone clear that up? XD
different chapter, if u have played chapter 1 (v 0.12) that mean u need only download chapter 2 (v 0.15) . Also chapter 2 start with max stat u got from chapter 1, that mean u dont need save from chapter 1.
sorry bad english:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
different chapter, if u have played chapter 1 (v 0.12) that mean u need only download chapter 2 (v 0.15) . Also chapter 2 start with max stat u got from chapter 1, that mean u dont need save from chapter 1.
sorry bad english:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
I understood you buddy don't worry. Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes