MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just found this game, and as far as I've been able to play, I'm impressed! My only problem right now is I seem to be stuck. I can't seem to get to the part with massaging Mom. I try to go to her room in the evening (all times, but night-time), and the door is locked. All other encounters seem to need Aunt/Cousin to arrive, and I'm guessing that can't happen until Mom's massage.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
is it just me or the overall quality noticeably dropped in the 2nd chapter ? its just so...bland. i dont know what it is but i enjoyed the 1st chapter so much. this one is just meh

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
is it just me or the overall quality noticeably dropped in the 2nd chapter ? its just so...bland. i dont know what it is but i enjoyed the 1st chapter so much. this one is just meh
I'm honest, you're probably right. But in the first part there was the whole question about seduction and corruption, which obviously can not be here. Max has already fucked her almost all so what I can do is insert new situations but they will not be as before, when there was a sense of discovery.
However the next update will be very big.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I started playing the .1.2 version, yesterday. The walkthrough kept me from pulling my hair out (I am not a fan of grinding), but then I suddenly hit a snag. I helped Laura with her "problem," and got two more Corruption for a total of 36. After that, however, I was never again given the "ass" option. Instead, it was "the show," and Laura stopped gaining Corruption altogether. She's stuck on 36.

I tried to work around the problem by pursuing others, but everyone is "stuck" on their latest CP total, and nothing seems to be advancing anywhere. I even tried starting up the Christmas party in desperation, but the minigame never fired, so that ended up getting me nowhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suggestions?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I cannot do that. Patreon would block the game immediately.
Some of us are glad to hear that you are not planning on such a drastic change to this game. There are obviously other creators doing that type of thing, so I doubt we will "run out" of material in that genre anytime soon.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I started playing the .1.2 version, yesterday. The walkthrough kept me from pulling my hair out (I am not a fan of grinding), but then I suddenly hit a snag. I helped Laura with her "problem," and got two more Corruption for a total of 36. After that, however, I was never again given the "ass" option. Instead, it was "the show," and Laura stopped gaining Corruption altogether. She's stuck on 36.

I tried to work around the problem by pursuing others, but everyone is "stuck" on their latest CP total, and nothing seems to be advancing anywhere. I even tried starting up the Christmas party in desperation, but the minigame never fired, so that ended up getting me nowhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suggestions?
Did the Christmas event? check if there is a Santa Claus hat icon on the PC

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Did the Christmas event? check if there is a Santa Claus hat icon on the PC
I tried the Christmas event. I could not get the Snowball Fight to start. Talking to the girls only resulted in them telling me to go back inside.

The problem I am having is the same thing, over and over: failure to advance. I can find no interaction with anyone in the game which advances the story. No CP is gained, no scenes are completed, no new paths are opened. This all began when Laura reached CP 36. I am supposed to massage her to CP 42, but no massage option is given.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes