Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So, is the christmas patch still required for chapter 1? I'm having trouble triggering the christmas event in chapter 1, and google took me to page 96 of this thread, which showed required character states (I match all the states), and said we need to download christmas patch from page 1, and a santa hat will show on PC. I've reviewed page 1 without finding christmas patch, and seem to be blocked on progressing with Rita any further. So.... what's the current state of christmas patch requirements?

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
For .15 at this point i have no idea what i'm missing. I have 3 more locked scenes with the mother,4 with laura, 2 with rita, ALL with the aunt, 1 with mei and all with natalie and sophia and I have no idea how to progress. I am spamming everywhere I can during all times of the day, is there any official walkthrough for .15 at this time?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I'm working on .15 as well. At this point, all scenes appear to be unlocked for mom/rita/laura and alisia, but the walkthrough talks about laura/alisia scenes and a "final" scene, and I can't seem to figure out how to unlock those. I've talked to alisia at all times, talked to laura at all times, nothing seems to show up to trigger this stuff, and the walkthrough doesn't get into any detail on it. I've also gotten only 2 models for the studio - zoe and director, despite the walkthrough talking about 3 models; none of the other girls answer the phone.

@whoknows1337 - for aunt you need to visit her house during day, visit aunt bedroom and it says something is suspicious, you should follow her. After that, wait til evening, go in front of your house and click on the motorcycle and follow your aunt. After you unlock aunt's secret night location, go back to what used to be dom's house and cut a deal with your dad, then natalie will be unlocked by interacting with elena. I forget how you end up unlocking access to sophia/alvin's house. Try at different times of day, eventually you'll get in. There is an official walkthrough for .15 in the first post, but some of the unlocks aren't well covered. Once you've gotten to sex with mom, seems like the next thing to kick things off again is catching mom and rita in mom's bedroom on sunday nights. Do that twice and choose the two different options, and the rest of the mom/laura/rita content pretty well follows.

Rackertp

May 13, 2018
I play on android , follow the walkthrough correctly and don't appear the xmas on max pc , how to resolve this problem?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I play on android , follow the walkthrough correctly and don't appear the xmas on max pc , how to resolve this problem?
As I understand it is a problem of the android version. Attack a stats screen here.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The problem I am having is the same thing, over and over: failure to advance. I can find no interaction with anyone in the game which advances the story.
While I am disappointed that nobody helped me out, I did manage to fix this. Eventually. Just in case someone else runs into this bug/problem, I am detailing the steps I took.

1. I went back to a previous save, one I knew was "good."
2. I assumed (correctly) that I needed to complete the Christmas Event to continue, and that is after "version .07."
3. I hunted around until I found the girl who was missing one CP (Rita, I think), and completed "version .07."
4. I then did the Christmas Event. This time, it played out as it should as all girls began with the correct status.
5. After the Event, I proceeded from "version .08" in the walkthrough, and eventually completed v.12.

The walkthrough leads you through the game, but only up through "version .07." At that point, you run into something of a "dead-end" with "90-End" (AKA "90 - Final"). Instead of leading you to the next step, you are left to figure things out for yourself. There is, however, a way to know what that next "step" is.

First, you need to keep track of which "version" (section of the full game) you have completed. Below 90-End, there is a link to "Versions" (at the beginning of the walkthrough) which indicates the path/person you begin with for each "version" of the game. Clicking on the "start" link of each version will take you to the beginning of a path, and it will soon become apparent whether you are in the correct place. If not, back up and try an earlier "version." You can also use the "Final Version Character Status" at the tail end of the walkthrough to determine how far you've progressed once you've gotten to "version .10." You do that by comparing the current status of the characters to that shown for the end of each "version."

Jun 27, 2018
There is info on this in prior posts, but generally read what Max is saying to himself, it's good clues ;)
When the Receptionist refuse to tell you any thing and you what to find the hidden entrance, look to the right side of the receptionist, the curvy wall there can be moused over, it lights up softly, so can be missed.. but click it and ask the reception girl about it..
Next you go to Aun't bedroom, click her night stand when she is sleeping, spot the very small golden card, grab it, return to Apartments, show card to the receptionist and viola.
There is info on this in prior posts, but generally read what Max is saying to himself, it's good clues ;)
When the Receptionist refuse to tell you any thing and you what to find the hidden entrance, look to the right side of the receptionist, the curvy wall there can be moused over, it lights up softly, so can be missed.. but click it and ask the reception girl about it..
Next you go to Aun't bedroom, click her night stand when she is sleeping, spot the very small golden card, grab it, return to Apartments, show card to the receptionist and viola.
Can any one mention particular place(image)
,i haven't find it.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes