VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I need your help on a topic. Will you give me a game suggestion, please? It's like these games: Max's Life, Big Brother, The Twist, Milfy City, Man of the House, SuperPowered, Corruption...
The kind of game I'm looking for is like an open world game. Like switching between rooms. It's like walking around freely.
I'm waiting for your help. And thank you in advance. I'm sorry for my bad english.
Try .

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Chapter one and two are two different game, ok chapter 2 is like a sequel so if you want you can play both or just the chapter 2

Reactions: VermillioN

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
I need your help on a topic. Will you give me a game suggestion, please? It's like these games: Max's Life, Big Brother, The Twist, Milfy City, Man of the House, SuperPowered, Corruption...
The kind of game I'm looking for is like an open world game. Like switching between rooms. It's like walking around freely.
I'm waiting for your help. And thank you in advance. I'm sorry for my bad english.
these are the ones I played recently and I remember many others

My cute Roommate

Second Happiness
Dreaming of Diana
Research into Corruption
My summer with mom and sister
Tangled up
My sex quest
Four Elements Trainer
Life ( by Fasder )
Babysitter

Reactions: Haskopar

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys I have added the mod for Chapter 1, v 0.12:

Reactions: liegad

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
these are the ones I played recently and I remember many others

My cute Roommate

Second Happiness
Dreaming of Diana
Research into Corruption
My summer with mom and sister
Tangled up
My sex quest
Four Elements Trainer
Life ( by Fasder )
Babysitter
My cute Roommate is a game I love. Because you have a map and you can move freely. I'm already looking for games like this.
The Dreaming of Diana game is a predominantly VN game. I finished the game, but I'm a little bored.
I don't like VN games very much. I like games that have maps. I can move freely. And I'm looking for games like this.
I will review other game suggestions. Thank you for everything.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes