WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
man I just love this game great updates with a good amount of content , can't wait to see what next update brings :)

Gatti

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the great update.
Unfortunately I am hanging, I can not give the cowgirl costum to Rita at ight and I do not find aunt in bed at night.
Therefore, I can not unlock Hot Spring.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the great update.
Unfortunately I am hanging, I can not give the cowgirl costum to Rita at ight and I do not find aunt in bed at night.
Therefore, I can not unlock Hot Spring.
The is no cowgirl costume for Rita as far as I know, and Aunt will be in her home at night if you hired another to take care of the Club during those hours.. have a look at the updated Walk Through, site page 255 if I recall correctly.

Many achievements requires doing other stuff as well, it's all intertwined so to speak.. and the WT really makes it more simple to follow, just read the whole thing, or click the blue link lines within it, jumping to whats new for each of the characters.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 92454
Overview:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py.
The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Updated: 12-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Remake:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

0.13 info

This is a new standalone version.
Do not overwrite old files and do not use old saves.

Strong scenes, extreme fetish, can be present in the game.
For this reason you can choose at the beginning of the game which mode to play.

The final screen will no longer be present. Check achievements to see if something is missing. The secondary activities that have been introduced will not be present in the achievements.

All videos contain Sounds. Be careful :)

Download(s):
Chapter 2: - -

Chapter 1: - - - -

Compressed versions of Chapters 1 & 2:

Chapter 2

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
oh yeah update :D this is a good month:D

G

gualmar

i love this game. Honey select, harem and incest all in one game. this game just hit all what i look for in a game right on. can anyone suggest more games like this along the same lines? doesnt have to be honey select but I would have HS than anything else. but yeah harem incest themed game suggestions anyone? i already played Big Brother, my legacy, parental love, perverted hotel.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Help, I'm stuck with the aunt. I have 15 love & 45 corruption points. The updated WT (0.16) is not clear about how to get the aunt to sleep at home at night (Going from D13 to D16?). Is the MC supposed to hire someone to cover for the aunt at night and how?

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Anybody else during the Rita Bathroom scene for 0.16 getting a text box with the name Laura with her color for a few lines?

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Mythic manor bro best game ever
i love this game. Honey select, harem and incest all in one game. this game just hit all what i look for in a game right on. can anyone suggest more games like this along the same lines? doesnt have to be honey select but I would have HS than anything else. but yeah harem incest themed game suggestions anyone? i already played Big Brother, my legacy, parental love, perverted hotel.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Add new Dominique scenes

That alone almost made me cum... I love her so much in this game :O

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
damn this is a big update first thing i did was check out the locked scenes and theres alot and theres 2 girls added from previous game i think :D
do i have to play version 0.12, 0.13 and 0,14 first?
no you dont have to but to know about the story you should play up to 0.12 first which is part 1 i think

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Help, I'm stuck with the aunt. I have 15 love & 45 corruption points. The updated WT (0.16) is not clear about how to get the aunt to sleep at home at night (Going from D13 to D16?). Is the MC supposed to hire someone to cover for the aunt at night and how?
Not to worry, I figured it out for myself and ready for the Springs!

First get the toilet scene with Laura and choose sex, she will ask for anal lube. Then go to the sex shop and click to buy the anal lube, the assistant will tell you that she will only sell the lube if you get her mom Eva a job at your club. Then go to the apartments click on the receptionist to see Eva talk to her and the at night go to the club and talk to Aunt. Then tell Eva about the job, once Eva has started working at the club, the Aunt will be available at her home and you will be able to buy the lube for the toilet scene with Laura.
Thanks for your response. I was figuring it out probably while you were posting. Thanks again bro!

Flingwing

Jun 15, 2018
Hi everyone,
new here, but enjoying it a lot. I do seem to have a problem with Chapter 1 (v0.12), basically accessing the 0.11 to 0.12 update. I tried searching, but unsuccessfully. Is there a known walk around to this problem?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes