Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Just finished v.0.15 right in time for v.0.16.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* A few of the sex scenes are "looped" with continuation being determined by user input (<Enter>/left-click). That's a nice touch as it enables the player to control the speed at which the scene progresses. (You can drag it out, or you can zip through it quickly.)
* The new Achievement interface is also nice. The player can see at a glance whether or not a character has been "completed" for the current version, and revisiting a scene is easy to do.
* The "Not yet..." and "Under Construction" error messages are a relief as they let the player know when a path which is temporarily "closed" should be revisited. (e.g. There is a small error in the v.0.15 walkthrough with the timing on visiting Sophia's house, but the game guides the player to try again, later.)

Overall, the game feels "high quality," well-integrated, and full of "quality of life" touches that make navigation and gameplay much less of a chore than in some other Renpy games. I'm also interested to see where the story goes from here.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Just finished v.0.15 right in time for v.0.16.

* A few of the sex scenes are "looped" with continuation being determined by user input (<Enter>/left-click). That's a nice touch as it enables the player to control the speed at which the scene progresses. (You can drag it out, or you can zip through it quickly.)
* The new Achievement interface is also nice. The player can see at a glance whether or not a character has been "completed" for the current version, and revisiting a scene is easy to do.
* The "Not yet..." and "Under Construction" error messages are a relief as they let the player know when a path which is temporarily "closed" should be revisited. (e.g. There is a small error in the v.0.15 walkthrough with the timing on visiting Sophia's house, but the game guides the player to try again, later.)

Overall, the game feels "high quality," well-integrated, and full of "quality of life" touches that make navigation and gameplay much less of a chore than in some other Renpy games. I'm also interested to see where the story goes from here.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Has Kuggazer ever stated in percentages how much time he is going to spend on this as opposed to the remake? Bigger fan of the art in the remake tbh.

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
NOW i'm back for this game again.
I waited so long to come out the .16 version, hopefully gonna have some For Academic Purpose.
Ready!

Kibad

May 12, 2017
So, it´s has been a while since i played it. And now there is 2 chapters.
Are they different from each other? Do i have to download both?

I don mind it, just trying to make sure i won´t miss anything.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
So, it´s has been a while since i played it. And now there is 2 chapters.
Are they different from each other? Do i have to download both?

I don mind it, just trying to make sure i won´t miss anything.
if you want know more story, just download both

Reactions: Kibad

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I cannot get Kristal to show up at Sophie house. And Yes I am following the walkthrough, it says she shows up, then new location. She never shows up....

Thanks in advance :D

May 30, 2017
hey yoo,
does anyone know where the save files are stored? and no i dont mean those in the "savegame" folder. cause even tho i delete the savefiles in the "savegame" folder and want to start a new game the old files are still there able to get used?!?

Anyone got an idea? thanks a lot for replying ;)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I got a problem, ive gotten both blowjobs from Laura but only one of the achievements? what to do? cant continue untill I get the 2nd blowjob achievement it seems :/

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes