tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I cannot get Kristal to show up at Sophie house. And Yes I am following the walkthrough, it says she shows up, then new location. She never shows up....

Thanks in advance :D
what walkthrough?!?

edit: nevermind was scrolling down too far and missed Chapter 2

hihoink

Sep 1, 2017
I'm playing through .12 version and have gotten stuck with mom at 9l 52 c and aunt at 9l 28c they both do not trigger their next events. I also can't seem to find the trigger for the christmas event on the pc. was following the walkthrough

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the anal lube/sex trigger with Laura at the toilet? anybody know what i missed?

Nosket

May 25, 2018
In Chapter 01 (v0.12) the game don't advance more, anyone can help me?
I'm here:
'From now on is important been helpful with mom/aunt, wash the dishes, bring them drink, all they want.'
'Heat, wash the dishes, go backyard, bring them drink, start getting love point, click on the gazebo, rest.'
'Evening go kitchen, help aunt chop the stuff, wash the dishes, go visit them on mom bedroom, go sleep.'
I go to to her bedrom in evening, but she and aunt are watching a movie (favorite movie etc.)
After this I try sleep how the walkthrough say, but the time don't advance more, I click in bed but nothing happen and because this I can't play any other route, in resume the game don't advance in nothing.

Sep 4, 2017
Hey guys im having trouble with the last few scenes in the 0.12 version that I want to complete before moving on,

so im missing 8 scenes in 0.12, the 4 last scenes with Laura, and the 4 last scenes with kristel, the last thing I have done was unlocking kristels's shaving scene, after that it states that I should go to her room and speak to her. but she just refuses to appear, anyone have any clue how to proceed?

stat screen with my post

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok notice a bug, aunt is in the bathroom during the day when she's also at work at the club heh, amazing she can split herself like this! hehe. not really a bug just weird shadow, in the shower anal sex with mom, the shadow of her arm and hand are on her when that's just impossible unless there are lights under the tiled floor heh. also did everything in the walkthrough but mom still has one thing left to unlock, what is it?!? oh yea still have one more for dominique but i've already done everything in the walkthrough..

U

User_473348

Awesome update, everything worked correctly a fun evening indeed. Susan is family re-introduced one of my favorites. Hopefully we see Tina soon. :) Thanks Kuggazer.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
do I download Chapter 1) then Chapter 2) or does chapter 2 haves the full chapter 1 inside chapter 2. am new to this game so ill be starting a new game. thanks for the info anyone

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes