Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I can't get Susan to apper for some reason i can't enter her house no mather what time i try to.

blackfingernails

Oct 1, 2017
I can't get Susan to apper for some reason i can't enter her house no mather what time i try to.
She only showed up for me after i had slept with mom , progress rita and ask her for help with mom in the evening then susan showed up at night on her doorstep

blackfingernails

Oct 1, 2017
i'm having trouble trying to get laura to ask for lube,i've done all her attachments 1-11 inc,her stats are 15 love 67 corrution. She still only gives a BJ in the toilet, Any help advice or even a save at that point i'd be most thankful

Reactions: stgeorges

redarrow

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, in 0.16 replays with Susan do not work, all 6 replays are not found.
ScriptError: "could not find label" susan_replay_1 '"to 6
Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
whenever i play the game, the .exe file always scanned as virus. but when i play it from rar i can play it normally. anyone can suggest how to fix it? especially renpy's game that i cant play

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
somebody tell me chapter 1 after mom two bj morning what do i do?
what is party event in guide pc?
cor 40 no more increase
what to do?

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Cannot get moms last achievement I have had sex in the toilet and the anal in the shower. The walkthrough shows only those two. I have completed aunt and niece, Laura, Rita, Dominique will not trigger as I have had sex with her all three ways several times, Kristel is complete, and cannot start Susan

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes