Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Cannot get moms last achievement I have had sex in the toilet and the anal in the shower. The walkthrough shows only those two. I have completed aunt and niece, Laura, Rita, Dominique will not trigger as I have had sex with her all three ways several times, Kristel is complete, and cannot start Susan
Nevermind I figured it out and now I’m fully complete

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
somebody can help me how to make that mom will apear at night in living room becuase i trying evrythink andf nothink

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
got a question im stuck with sis and mom says i need christmas event but how do i start that and also mom is always in rom at night never in living room? is all this content is chapter 2 or am i missing something? also aunt is in bathroom in evening but i can never wak in please help

Nov 9, 2017
thanks for this great update Susan was better before but she is still great i'm so glad to see her again le onsen scenes was cool and isabella too was awsome (but I wanted more with her). so great update thanks, keep up the good work ^^

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
got a question im stuck with sis and mom says i need christmas event but how do i start that and also mom is always in rom at night never in living room? is all this content is chapter 2 or am i missing something? also aunt is in bathroom in evening but i can never wak in please help
please someone help me with this

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
whenever i play the game, the .exe file always scanned as virus. but when i play it from rar i can play it normally. anyone can suggest how to fix it? especially renpy's game that i cant play
Pay attention to the lingo used when your AV false-positives it. If it says "Quarantine" you can almost always dick around to remove it and exclude it from any future scans. In case it deletes it, read up on how to Whitelist with whatever AV you're using. Probably Norton. That spazzes out on just about any RenPy game. This is why I made a separate folder for RenPy and Whitelisted it before putting anything in there.

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Pay attention to the lingo used when your AV false-positives it. If it says "Quarantine" you can almost always dick around to remove it and exclude it from any future scans. In case it deletes it, read up on how to Whitelist with whatever AV you're using. Probably Norton. That spazzes out on just about any RenPy game. This is why I made a separate folder for RenPy and Whitelisted it before putting anything in there.
That's pretty good advice... ever since I switched to Kaspersky from AVG free, I very rarely get a false positive from Ren'py exe files anymore. It's worth paying the money for a good AV in my opinion...

Oct 28, 2017
Missing the Aunt Scene between "Anal Sex" and "At Night".
How is it called and how can i get it?

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
how do i increase rita corruption to 40? cause when i follow the latest walkthrough i cant get rita corruption to 40 and i cant unlock the bathroom scene with rita (not the start)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes