U

User_473348

do I download Chapter 1) then Chapter 2) or does chapter 2 haves the full chapter 1 inside chapter 2. am new to this game so ill be starting a new game. thanks for the info anyone
Download chapter 1 play it all the way through then continue with chapter 2. So you'll need both.

Reactions: evildead

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i would prefer to fuck all 4 of them together but whatever it was a good update. i thought maybe working on both renp version and the original version would decrease the quality but it's still awesome, thanks to the uploaders and the dev.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This update is awesome! I really like it!
I really like the progression of this game! For me... there are only two thing that really i do not like.
1) I just do not understand why the MC is become so tall! In first game he was just normale and i think that his height was really great in the first one, so i really do not understand why so heigh in this chapter 2. I really like the old heigh :pensive:
Also from time to time, the height of the protagonist goes against the textures of the game. For example, when you go to Susan's house in the toilet (bj sex action if i am not wrong), Mc feet go beyond the walls of the bathroom. Also when he sleep with the girls/woman is really ugly look like a giant :confused:
2) The second thing is the sex action time. I really do not understand why the sex action is automatic. Can you add some option to let us switch to auto or manual during sex action? Is really frustrating that every time we need to go to sleep and go to the woman we wanna fuck and repit the intere thing.
For exemple if we go in the club and fuck one of our prostitutes, the sex action is manual, and we can... fap without warningx'D
But if we go to the other girls/woman the sex time is automatic, so in the end the sex thing end and we need to restart the sex thing again form the start :( is really frustrating.

If I can suggest one thing, can you also add in photoshot one girls that look like Bluma from dragon ball?:tf:
I really like the one with one piece Perona costume, also the one with bayonetta XD
Not to much the one with Harlequin from batman. Perhaps because that sex action is a threesome, and the threesome do not let us watch in all her splendor the Harlequin costume.

Also i need to understand the pissing thing. If i am not wrong at the start of the game, we made a choice if we wanna soft or hard content. In the hard content only pissing? Or there is more fetish coming? Can you add in game if we have enabled the hard or the soft choice? So at last, we know if we need to restart or not, when a content we do not like is added^^

Anyway i find a little bug, i do not understand if i am the only one, but the bug happen in aunt bathroom during the sex action in the bathtub. It look like the some image are missing? During the sex action, some time the screen become black and in top left corner was written: Fail load image in red. But i do not remember the complete name now.

Anyway thank you to let us play you awesome game! I really hope that you gain more patreon, you are doing a real awesome work!
Cant wait to play the next update :eazyHype:

Darkobmx

Aug 5, 2016
How can'i unlock Rita's last scenes,i have do the cowgirl at night and spooning at night
"Now for the third Rita achi you need to have sex with her in toilet during week end so save the game on Friday MORNING and try find her there on Saturday or Sunday, if not reload and try again. Get achi3 and"

from the walkthrough

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
"Now for the third Rita achi you need to have sex with her in toilet during week end so save the game on Friday MORNING and try find her there on Saturday or Sunday, if not reload and try again. Get achi3 and"

from the walkthrough
Tnx i got it :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This update is awesome! I really like it!
I really like the progression of this game! For me... there are only two thing that really i do not like.
1) I just do not understand why the MC is become so tall! In first game he was just normale and i think that his height was really great in the first one, so i really do not understand why so heigh in this chapter 2. I really like the old heigh :pensive:
Also from time to time, the height of the protagonist goes against the textures of the game. For example, when you go to Susan's house in the toilet (bj sex action if i am not wrong), Mc feet go beyond the walls of the bathroom. Also when he sleep with the girls/woman is really ugly look like a giant :confused:
2) The second thing is the sex action time. I really do not understand why the sex action is automatic. Can you add some option to let us switch to auto or manual during sex action? Is really frustrating that every time we need to go to sleep and go to the woman we wanna fuck and repit the intere thing.
For exemple if we go in the club and fuck one of our prostitutes, the sex action is manual, and we can... fap without warningx'D
But if we go to the other girls/woman the sex time is automatic, so in the end the sex thing end and we need to restart the sex thing again form the start :( is really frustrating.

If I can suggest one thing, can you also add in photoshot one girls that look like Bluma from dragon ball?:tf:
I really like the one with one piece Perona costume, also the one with bayonetta XD
Not to much the one with Harlequin from batman. Perhaps because that sex action is a threesome, and the threesome do not let us watch in all her splendor the Harlequin costume.

Also i need to understand the pissing thing. If i am not wrong at the start of the game, we made a choice if we wanna soft or hard content. In the hard content only pissing? Or there is more fetish coming? Can you add in game if we have enabled the hard or the soft choice? So at last, we know if we need to restart or not, when a content we do not like is added^^

Anyway i find a little bug, i do not understand if i am the only one, but the bug happen in aunt bathroom during the sex action in the bathtub. It look like the some image are missing? During the sex action, some time the screen become black and in top left corner was written: Fail load image in red. But i do not remember the complete name now.

Anyway thank you to let us play you awesome game! I really hope that you gain more patreon, you are doing a real awesome work!
Cant wait to play the next update :eazyHype:
When I have time I answer to everything, but...the height of the characters is not changed, none of them ;)
20180714111152669.jpg

ProGoD

Nov 23, 2017
how to buy anal lube?
Sexy shop girl say ever ...You have not hired my mother yet.
How to hired sex shop girl mother?

Nosket

May 25, 2018
How advance in Tina route? I'm here:
' ' but this not happen too.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm missing #6 for aunt between anal sex and at night, any idea what I'm missing anyone?

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
This latest update is wonderful! The scenes with the aunt and cousin especially made it great and it I was happy to see Susan again (one of my favorite characters is finally back!) Great job Kuggazer!

Reactions: TommyS
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes