Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
i don't see any rita(14) or laura (14) there
when i downloaded wt for v15, the final score doesn't match even though i did all those things. After i read the wt again i noticed it kinda skipped rita and laura 14 and i can't unlock the next mom scene because of that

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
yes, if you read the walkthrough from page 1, there's no rita v14 and laura v14
If YOU read the WT, will know that Rita and Laura on version 14 only get 1 points to spy Max fucking mom!

I got a problem, ive gotten both blowjobs from Laura but only one of the achievements? what to do? cant continue untill I get the 2nd blowjob achievement it seems :/
Who tell you the second Laura achievement is a BJ? You need lube to have a BJ?
Sorry, what version are you talking about?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Ty :) then can you tell me why I cant ask Laura for sex in the evening?, it should be the next step

Who tell you the second Laura achievement is a BJ? You need lube to have a BJ?
Sorry, what version are you talking about?
I should be at B15 in the walkthrough, but cant ask Laura for sex in the evening, im completely lost lol

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I should be at B15 in the walkthrough, but cant ask Laura for sex in the evening, im completely lost lol
You have to solve the game version by version, before ALL the 14 version and afther the 15, maybe you miss some points or some quest needed to go on. Check the points you have.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You have to solve the game version by version, before ALL the 14 version and afther the 15, maybe you miss some points or some quest needed to go on. Check the points you have.
yeah hehe ive figured that out now :D but have not done so :p i'll go through it again ty :)

Jul 14, 2017
Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? in first part im stuck at mei's father,i got the pepper , i got the mixer but the oil in sex shop dosen't show up its just a blank spot in the middle.

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
If YOU read the WT, will know that Rita and Laura on version 14 only get 1 points to spy Max fucking mom!
well, maybe i miss few things.
it's just i can't trigger the night event with rita and laura after sunday evening with mom and rita.

EDIT: Nvrmind, found it. Turned out i haven't completed domi evening scene. Thnks 4 the help.

Reactions: sizar corpse

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Best game i ever played here but there are 2 acheivments that will not register first is reta speciel breakfast and night time cowgirl i have don them 4 times each completed the game but they will not register as completed the 2 acheivments

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
0.16 is another great installment to a most excellent game! Can't wait to see what's coming next. I'd like to see the MC take his family on a visit/picnic to the farm, especially for a refreshing glass of mother's milk!

Do i have to extract 0.12.rar and 0.16.rar in the exact same folder or do they function as their own games?
Parts 1 &2 are separate and function independently from each other.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys could you share save file from starting v0.15 pls my old ones from v 14 does not work and i have to start the game

it would be good if it is hard version

THANKS

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes