DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
do i have to play version 0.12, 0.13 and 0,14 first?
It's been said so many times already and has a permanent mentioning on the OP..

0.01-0.12 is the background story, the first part of the game.
0.13 and forward is a Stand alone game, saves from 0.12 and earlier will NOT work with 0.13+

So NO you do NOT have to play 0.12 first, only do that if you want to learn the full story.

Hi everyone,
new here, but enjoying it a lot. I do seem to have a problem with Chapter 1 (v0.12), basically accessing the 0.11 to 0.12 update. I tried searching, but unsuccessfully. Is there a known walk around to this problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at OP, there is a 0.12 Walk Through as an attached file, that's all the answers you'll need for 0.01-0.12

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Uum walktrought says that walk in to toilent when laura is in ans she will ask for anal but for me she only gives bj what i have missed?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
How you unlock mom scenes?i have 1 in bathrom and 1 in shower?were is the other one?And cant start sleep with aunt...i cant fiind her in bed and night and not at work ether.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
How you unlock mom scenes?i have 1 in bathrom and 1 in shower?were is the other one?And cant start sleep with aunt...i cant fiind her in bed and night and not at work ether.
were you able to have sex with rita at night time because im still on that

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
were you able to have sex with rita at night time because im still on that
Cant have. She keeps saying she is sleepy.

In the guide says mom has to achiv in the shower but i get only 1...it seems i cant progress further...and rita keep sleeping and aunt is missing in the night from bad and club...i think maybe some bugs or somthing.

For rita i download the game again and delete the old on and i work now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Jason922778

Mar 26, 2018
Help, I'm stuck with the aunt. I have 15 love & 45 corruption points. The updated WT (0.16) is not clear about how to get the aunt to sleep at home at night (Going from D13 to D16?). Is the MC supposed to hire someone to cover for the aunt at night and how?
For this you must trigger Laura toilet anal scene which will trigger you to buy anal lube from sex shop which will trigger you to talk to aunty at the stripper club then trigger you to talk to Eva in the apartment then trigger you to talk to Eva in the stripper club then trigger you to buy the anal lube and then voila. The magnificient Duo of Aunt and Alisia

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
its works thanks for your help :D
were you able to get the newest scene of domique? i followed the walkthrough cant seem to smex her naked in the shed shes always in the cowgirl outfit

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
i love this game. Honey select, harem and incest all in one game. this game just hit all what i look for in a game right on. can anyone suggest more games like this along the same lines? doesnt have to be honey select but I would have HS than anything else. but yeah harem incest themed game suggestions anyone? i already played Big Brother, my legacy, parental love, perverted hotel.

Here the WT 0.16 enjoy it.
@Kuggazer
i have been following the walkthrough and im missing the last scene of mom and domique and cant access the scenes of susan in her bedroom since she doesnt show up there ill link my save

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon Who tell you can find Dominique naked in the shed? You can have her naked only outside. Anyways is important you fuck her in the shed naked or dressed.
i was following your walkthrough the scenes im missing are domique mom last scenes aunts 6th scene and i cant seem to find susan in her bedroom for her last 3 scenes which is probably why i cant access the Hot Spring

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i have been following the walkthrough and im missing the last scene of mom and domique and cant access the scenes of susan in her bedroom since she doesnt show up there ill link my save
Last mom and Dominique achievement regarding HotSprings so until you can't get Susan fuck, hotsprings didin't start.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i was following your walkthrough the scenes im missing are domique mom last scenes aunts 6th scene and i cant seem to find susan in her bedroom for her last 3 scenes which is probably why i cant access the Hot Spring
Susan achievements are 6, first 2 on toilet, third one in bathroom, fourth and fifth in her bedroom, the the sixth is in hotsprings

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes