Senchi

Aug 8, 2017
hi i need help with the quest "Did you find something useful?" (Dominique) where can I find the things ?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
hi i need help with the quest "Did you find something useful?" (Dominique) where can I find the things ?
Did you see the latest Walk Through?
The Dev posted it earlier, here is the link to the post
Press link or find it on page 255 of this forum thread.

I followed the WT, got all new achievements, though it took a bit due to some random factors, but all in good fun as it's still an amazing game :extremelyhappy:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok so for mom i'm missing the last two and i think because the one before the lost one is not finished than the final one will not trigger as well. Correct? Not to mention i'm missing one more for Laura, Lisa, Dominique and Susan. I guess they might be connected to moms final scene as well. Yes? :confused:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Ok so for mom i'm missing the last two and i think because the one before the lost one is not finished than the final one will not trigger as well. Correct? Not to mention i'm missing one more for Laura, Lisa, Dominique and Susan. I guess they might be connected to moms final scene as well. Yes? :confused:
Read the latest WT, see my post above yours. I'm guessing you need Hot Springs event to tricker..

For that you need to achieve everything else with the 4 women involved with Hot Spring first, as it looks to what you describe, you'r lacking the new shower scene with M?
This one can be tricky as Shower scenes only happen in the evening and it is random If it happens and with Who!
So keep going to showers every evening until you get M.
After that, wait till Saturday morning and visit her bedroom, it progress from there, have fun :)

Edit note: You also lacked one Laura scene, I'm guessing that's a shower scene ass well, so looks like you're gonna have one clean MC soon ;)

Senchi

Aug 8, 2017
Did you see the latest Walk Through?
The Dev posted it earlier, here is the link to the post
Press link or find it on page 255 of this forum thread.

I followed the WT, got all new achievements, though it took a bit due to some random factors, but all in good fun as it's still an amazing game :extremelyhappy:
thx you so much :D

Reactions: DragonFire

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
A really good update, I liked it very much, especially the return of Kristel (but everything else was great as well).

Is there any chance to do something with the blonde salesgirl of the bags shop in the future? She's just my type.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
where is the club... i cant found it
The club is in the Apartments complex, all described in the guide.
When you stand in front of the desk clerk, the entrance to the club is to the right.. it's a white curvy fake wall hidden entrance that you can mouse over and click.

warrion777

Jun 26, 2017
Hello,
Aunt with cousin does not appear in the kitchen next morning after the scene with Rita.
What should I do or is there a fix for this?

Kaschube

May 8, 2018
Hey guys... i have a big problem with the game.
My PC-Display is blank... i have try 4 sources and the compressed... and everywhere the same problem.

had everyone a idea for this?

Please...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How do I get the 6th achievement with aunt? View attachment 123559
Its related to the hot spring that you unlock with mom on Saturday morning. You will know when she say she is going with other girls to it and you will automatically follow them. Just so you know you need open dress, diamond necklace, red dress and visit the farm to take out bunch of rats and repeat the hot spring on Saturday morning with each of the girls one at a time to get all their scenes. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: おい! and WaerM

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
How do i unlock rita and aunt new event?Aunt is at work in the day but can find her in the night.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes