Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Kuggazer, I was wondering when can we expect the new version?
The next update will be really big. Also because throughout the month of August I can hardly release anything. I think I deserve a little holiday :) However, if I can, I want to create something for all the girls that are in the game so far. And Susan and Kristrel will be introduced again. Maybe later I put some image of 0.16 on discord.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The next update will be really big. Also because throughout the month of August I can hardly release anything. I think I deserve a little holiday :) However, if I can, I want to create something for all the girls that are in the game so far. And Susan and Kristrel will be introduced again. Maybe later I put some image of 0.16 on discord.
I just want to take a moment and say that, I appreciate all you've done so far and all that your going to do in the future. Your games are awesome, from first rendition of Max's Life, to the second half, are outstanding.
You've created a game here that is fun to play, and has replayability to it as well. That's a rare feat for these types of games sometimes, as only a handful fit that bill. Very awesome Brother!!

I'm also enjoying the remake as well, I like that your introducing more characters in it, that were not in the original. I'm hoping that it will be slightly different, as the holiday and special events, usually mess most of us up through playthrough.

Even if you don't, the remake is still going to be as great as the original, in my opinion.
@Kuggazer Your doing one hell of a Damn fine job Brother, you keep at it, as most us love your work.

If you need some R and R, I say you deserve to take some time for yourself. Grab some cold brewskies, and a fishing pole, and take Rita to the lake. When you get there, lift your beer up, and have a toast to your successful game.
Relax and enjoy, and we'll be waiting for a better you...…………………………...Peace!!

U

User_473348

I also want to extend my thanks for all your work. The game you've created has a certain charm that always has me coming back. So take a breather and relax, who knows what kind of naughty things you may come up when you're enjoying yourself on vacation. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Kuggazer and jaydem

hansreu99

Jun 1, 2018
i can not find santa hat in maxs pc. i play this game in android. can i get solution for this problem

sorry bad english

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I found the walkthrough, and followed it. The game "finished", but left a lot of stuff out. Like this Christmas Party I keep seeing mentioned. Did I miss something in the walkthrough?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I found the walkthrough, and followed it. The game "finished", but left a lot of stuff out. Like this Christmas Party I keep seeing mentioned. Did I miss something in the walkthrough?
Attach your stats screen here

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played this game yet ,Kugazzer can you explain this thing about chapter "1" and "2" i mean , 0.13 is chapter 1 ? And 0.14 its chapter 2 ? , Both are the same thing or 0.14 its a New game (New world ,etc) and if i download 0.15. it contain only chapter 1 or 2 or both ?

Reactions: duythinh97

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
How can I talk to kristel and Sophia but I never recieved a call from Alvin,It made me unable to trigger the Christmas event. Pls help me

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How can I talk to kristel and Sophia but I never recieved a call from Alvin,It made me unable to trigger the Christmas event. Pls help me
If I remember correctly you must have 36 cp with Laura and sleep in Max's bed

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I should specify, I'm playing v0.12.

View attachment 121486
You still have a lot to do before the Christmas event.
These are the states you need to get it started.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
You still have a lot to do before the Christmas event.
These are the states you need to get it started.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
So, I take it the "walkthrough" is not a complete walkthrough. I'll keep that in mind for my next try.

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
Does anybody have a save file for all the scenes in chapter 1? I think my game is bugged, im following the walkthrough but cant get certain events to trigger.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes