Hans Braun

Oct 30, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to proceed in the new nightclub? The girl from the bar went to the toilet and now i can't do anything and the map/home buttons don't work either.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to proceed in the new nightclub? The girl from the bar went to the toilet and now i can't do anything and the map/home buttons don't work either.
in the Club, go to the men's toilet, go to the last box (on the right)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Go to men's room, last stall has a gloryhole on it. Max knows what to do next.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe one of you guys can help me out. I skipped a couple of updates and am stuck at the end of v21 (well actually v20 really) as I did all content - up to and including everything in v21 - but I still miss the last interaction and points with Dominique from v20.

As the WT puts it:

-Evening> Visit farm, find Dominique in the Bathroom, walk in. +1 DL

-Night> Visit farm, bedroom. Click on Dominique +1 DC

Never triggered for me. Going to the farm I find it empty and no Bathroom or Bedroom location turn up. I have ALL other points finished and cannot find the problem.

Anyone got a clue? (Or perhaps a Save before v22, so I can finish chapter 2 before starting chapter 3?)

Thanks and cheers!

Aug 7, 2016
anyone know what to do for the aunt in your house?
Morning talk with aunt and go to shop with her(+ to love), Help her with dishwashing(+ to love), Help her on the pool when she tanning(+ love and achivment) btw before help on pool u need to bulid gym for emma

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
By the way, what does this old video file?

I've copied them into the game folder, but I can't tell what's changed.

I can't do anything with mother other than new scene at the afternoon on front of TV which is newly added scene in this chapter 3.

Is there any other way of apply this files work or those are just waste of space?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes