Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Apparently there was even a fix for some past version...
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
PLease try these ... they even have some saves ... Dev always gives points levels explanations;)!
Thats why I attached the screen of my current points. I have everything, done everything according to the walkthrough except where it says the thing about sophia. Ive done all the shoots, went on vacation with rita, have all the points needed, had sex with Kris in the shower during the morning ect. Again followed the walkthrough word for word. But Going to sleep isnt triggering anything.

tangoman69

Jun 13, 2018
i would like to address an issue the games sometime or would say during the animations it lags i have tried so far everything,it stared happening during chapter 2 for a little while but the lagging situation has escalted to quite an extent in chapter 3...
So,if someone has a fix plz share it would help a lot..
thank you...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thats why I attached the screen of my current points. I have everything, done everything according to the walkthrough except where it says the thing about sophia. Ive done all the shoots, went on vacation with rita, have all the points needed, had sex with Kris in the shower during the morning ect. Again followed the walkthrough word for word. But Going to sleep isnt triggering anything.
Hmm, did you use commands or a save editor to edit the points? For instance the highest Love points for mom you could currently get are 40 and you got 88... ^^ (Using cheats in this game could break your save...)
The sophia trip only triggers if following conditions are met:
Code:
aunt2love == 15 and aunt2corr < 5 and kristel_sex3 == False and pro12 == False and pro14 == False and pro15 == False
Your Aunt2 love and corruption points are wrong and you can't trigger this scene (you could try setting them back, but I suggest you to start a new game or use saves from someone who didn't use cheats, because it could be that next version anything else could be broken...)

I stuck here "I think u should have a healthy sleep... " plzz help
This message is shown during the Sophia and during the Aunt2 Quest, where exactly are you stuck? Normally they should both trigger if you go to sleep (and you didn't use cheats to raise love/corruption points)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Hmm, did you use commands or a save editor to edit the points? For instance the highest Love points for mom you could currently get are 40 and you got 88... ^^ (Using cheats in this game could break your save...)
The sophia trip only triggers if following conditions are met:
Code:
aunt2love == 15 and aunt2corr < 5 and kristel_sex3 == False and pro12 == False and pro14 == False and pro15 == False
Your Aunt2 love and corruption points are wrong and you can't trigger this scene (you could try setting them back, but I suggest you to start a new game or use saves from someone who didn't use cheats, because it could be that next version anything else could be broken...)

This message is shown during the Sophia and during the Aunt2 Quest, where exactly are you stuck? Normally they should both trigger if you go to sleep (and you didn't use cheats to raise love/corruption points)
No I havent used save editor, or anything. Think it might be a corrupted save? And if so Im guessing its better to start over?

zeppoguy

Jul 29, 2017
I think I know what is wrong with the go to sleep bug. Problem is I can't fix it, I have Erika corruption 0. I didn't do the quests in v26 for her, and now it just doesnt trigger to start therefore I cant finish up the church therefore I get that "have a good nights sleep"

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
the Sussan canot be 15 point just stop in 14 !
and aliisia canot use

this my save i canot open chrismt event
Susan needs exactly 14 corruption points for the christmas event, you're missing 2 corruption points for Alisia (I think you need to bath with her 2 times at day, after that the christmas event should be available...)

kefyq8

Oct 17, 2018
Susan needs exactly 14 corruption points for the christmas event, you're missing 2 corruption points for Alisia (I think you need to bath with her 2 times at day, after that the christmas event should be available...)
can you check my save what problem canot reach chrismas event? i already done alicia with bath 2 time

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
can you check my save what problem canot reach chrismas event? i already done alicia with bath 2 time
I've checked your save and you are missing 2 corruption points for Alisia like I said (you got 14 and you need 16, go to the bathroom in aunts house (during daytime) 2 days in a row and you should get the two missing points...)

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
i've done eveything in this update less rita and lauras scene i saw the tip from the help button but its to vage anyone knows how to trigger it?
At day time in the bathroom of the new wing of the villa there you'll find them showering...maybe the best scene imho in this update.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes