jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.33] Kuggazer

Original Size Win: 6,48 GB

Compressed Size Win: 2,69 GB (2,77 GB unpacked)

Win: Mega.nz

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

If you only need the v 0.33 Update use JokerLeader Only Update Edition
Hey man, can you reupload this? Link is dead.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
on top of the link being dead do we have to merge all three parts? no large file for us who just arent good on computers anymore :p

Jaiho

Sep 26, 2018
Compressed Chapter 1's mega link is also dead. It's taking 4-5 hours to download from other sites. Can anyone update the link? Thanks

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
how can i play ch4 v.36? i can't run it or run the v35 i have.
When you merge 0.35 game files with 0.36 patch game files,put the whole Maxlife's map to the other drive or just all the table,what important is take the all maps to the other place in your destkop and then try run the game.

Kelkun

Aug 18, 2017
could you please give us more details in your guide on how to make this game launch ? with 2 consecutives versions that don't work and a dev that doesn't seem to care... (i tried unsuccessfully the partition fix and the user fix)

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Well, the whole package gets only v35 while downloading only the upgrade to v36 gets an error when trying to load a previous save...So, unplayable. For me, at least. If someone has found a way arround it, I'd be very interested.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So.. Does that mean we lose all the girls between Ch1 and Ch2?

Was thinking of downloading it but not sure now..
No. All the characters are still there with some of them aging. The gallery has an expansion you can download that will add in all the sex scenes you've seen in between all the Chapters so you'll never have to redownload an older Chapter to see old content.

As far as I can remember, no character ever leaves the game. Even some of the girls you meet in Prison, come back in Chapters 2 and 3.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
can someone tell me if the NTR in the game is the kind that the girls cheat on the mc or the mc fks other guy's girls ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can someone tell me if the NTR in the game is the kind that the girls cheat on the mc or the mc fks other guy's girls ?
Other men fucking the girls with you in the room. It's consensual meaning that Max allows this to happen if that means anything.

Regardless it's all by choice. You can turn of NTR in the options and also have secondary choices to prevent them as well.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.33] Kuggazer

Original Size Win: 6,48 GB

Compressed Size Win: 2,69 GB (2,77 GB unpacked)

Win: Mega.nz

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

If you only need the v 0.33 Update use JokerLeader Only Update Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File no longer available.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes