rexgeans007

Jun 8, 2019
This is a walk-through for ch.3 but this is only half of the game, because the story is still long if you get stuck again you can ask me
Do you have walkthrough for patch v.32&v.33.
After the gemma apartment scene in chapter 3. I am stuck here, don't know if chapter 3 is finished at this point or some story is left.
If anyone knows plz reply.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
I like this game. Currently on Chapter 2 (I know, I know. I read some of the stories about it :HideThePain:) I'm at the part doing Sexy Time with the ladies at the Spa (on Saturdays only), and just bought the boat at the Beach (Mei Sexy Time)
I've noticed during weekdays there's currently not much for me to do (aside from the Gym stuff, and finishing up the Photoshoot). My question is there anything else I'm supposed to do to pass the time? Content seems dry at this part, also getting a bit repetitive
PS: I miss my Helper :cry:
how did u downnload it i have all chapters, but when i try downloading chapter 2 with the links on the first page it doesnt work

Vtun2912

Mar 4, 2020
i have to wait rita and talk to ellie but i cant find ellie & does anyone have act 3 old video

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Whats going on I have NTR off why did Rita start fuqn the guys at the party and Laura masturbating. Nevermind it was on I turned it on to test a scene but instead of turning it off I loaded my previos save thinking that should do the trick but you literally have to turn it back off loading older save does not work.

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have full 0.37 compressed or full 0.36so I can apply the patch? I have been searching the thread and it seems compressors lately only work the patch, but latest full compressed I have found is 0.33 and link is dead

BoB74

Aug 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

I noticed that "Old video pack 3" is available on the patreon site. Can anyone share it?

Thanks.

Reactions: xxax

Swaccho

Jul 3, 2018
can anyone share me the chapter 4 walkthrough?
currently i am on non ntr path and the maya inviting for lunch and Rita to copmplete the movie is not triggering! is all because of bug?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes