Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
i finally managed to download all parts and to extract them, however now i can play act 1,3,4 and not two...
even if i try to extract act 2 it will end up extracting part 3. what did i do wrong?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having an issue, the only thing I have is wait for Rita's movie to be finished. Have no idea how to trigger that. Can someone fill me in please.

EDIT: I mean after the shooting of the movie with the nuns

Last edited:

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Noob question but how do you unhide the menu that typically appears on the bottom of Ren'py? I'm specifically talking about the menu that has options like "Auto" and "Save"

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Lotta questions here and not many answers....and I'ma make it worse: what exactly is the pregnant content in this? We talkin' just people saying they want it, or full on big belly pregnancy? TBH I'm kind of overwhelmed with all the various girls right after leaving the island, I'd rather not go into all this only to find out it doesn't have what I'm looking for.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Lotta questions here and not many answers....and I'ma make it worse: what exactly is the pregnant content in this? We talkin' just people saying they want it, or full on big belly pregnancy? TBH I'm kind of overwhelmed with all the various girls right after leaving the island, I'd rather not go into all this only to find out it doesn't have what I'm looking for.
Can't believe I am joining the other side, but you should just: a, real all comments when you search pregnancy in this thread, and/or, b, go grind yourself from Ch1 to the latest update
Because for the pregnancy question I remember quite clearly I have answered it once a few months back
Read, Furmilk, read!

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I am having an issue, the only thing I have is wait for Rita's movie to be finished. Have no idea how to trigger that. Can someone fill me in please.

EDIT: I mean after the shooting of the movie with the nuns
Wait and sleep if you want you can check with her upstairs

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Can't believe I am joining the other side, but you should just: a, real all comments when you search pregnancy in this thread, and/or, b, go grind yourself from Ch1 to the latest update
Because for the pregnancy question I remember quite clearly I have answered it once a few months back
Read, Furmilk, read!
Option B is precisely what I wanted to avoid if it wasn't going to be my thing. However I suspect your reply in and of itself is the answer I sought, so thank you.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Option B is precisely what I wanted to avoid if it wasn't going to be my thing. However I suspect your reply in and of itself is the answer I sought, so thank you.
It is tiresome and a bit annoying but if you starts in Ch4 you missed that pregnancy content the game offers thus far, the one pregnant woman gave birth in the last part of Ch3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Furmilk

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
It is tiresome and a bit annoying but if you starts in Ch4 you missed that pregnancy content the game offers thus far, the one pregnant woman gave birth in the last part of Ch3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. I thought all the chapters were compiled into a single game. I had no idea I have to download the other chapters seperately. I kind of ignored the chapter 1-3 spoiler because people ask devs for the old versions for some reason and they just left that there to spare the headache. I did find the whole start on the desert island thing weird, and odd how there were like 50 girls thrown at you from the start with basically no intro but wrote it off as some weird design choice which would explain them later. And I suppose this does answer my question in an unfortunate sense, there's 1 woman and upon entering chapter 4 there's nothing left. Bummer, thank you regardless.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes