Vedo

May 2, 2017
@Kuggazer Any tips on how to activate Aunt in new version? I have every achievement for anyone else bot the only time I can even find the Aunt is during the day when she's sleeping in her room.

Xavier_Quaid

Sep 16, 2017
@Kuggazer Any tips on how to activate Aunt in new version? I have every achievement for anyone else bot the only time I can even find the Aunt is during the day when she's sleeping in her room.
At the evening use motorcycle before your house, then you can found her sleeping at her house, take gold card next to phone.

btw: how find 5th achi for laura? cant find that.

HiskiLP

Nov 7, 2017
I like the change in how the characters look from 12 to 13
Everyone just looks better ^^

Is there a walkthrough for the 13?

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
I followed my aunt on a motorcycle and went to my aunt's house for lunch the next day, but there is no card next to the phone? What went wrong?
[QUOTE = "Xavier_Quaid, post : 693829, member : 206532"] 저녁 시간에 오토바이를 집에서 사용하면 집에서 자고있는 것을 발견하고 전화 옆에 금 카드를 가져갈 수 있습니다.

btw : 로라의 5 번째 아끼를 찾는 방법은? 그것을 찾을 수 없습니다. [/ QUOTE]

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
It seems that old saves are not working with version 0.13 (causing crash in loading)

Here the path for the save files for version 13 (not the same as the previous version):

C:\Users\"Your username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-1522773133

Xavier_Quaid

Sep 16, 2017
I followed my aunt on a motorcycle and went to my aunt's house for lunch the next day, but there is no card next to the phone? What went wrong?
Oh sorry, I forget, talk with receptionist at apartman and than find secret entrance on the right side of loby. Than talk receptionist again and she tell you about the card.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
when are you supposed to talk to Rita in the evening to get mom jealous? Whenever I go to her, I only get sex options

azerty789

May 10, 2017
You have to perform all actions to get enough corruption points first, and then you try to sleep with her 2-3 times. It sould unlock the opportunity to ask to Rita to help you.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes