Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
In Chapter 1, I seem to have completed everything in the Walkthrough, but Max is not in prison, so I must have missed something.
I do hope he shaves off that stupid beard in Chapter 2, he looks like a homeless derelict.
IMO the images in Chapter 2 do not appear as good as Chapter 1.
You have to compelte literally everything before you can go to prison. For me I was missing mom drinking Max's spunk out of a coffee cup before I could trigger Tina getting hurt, and after Tina gets hurt it triggers Mei's extra and last scene which unlocks the gang hideout. After you finish Tina's story go one last time to Mei to get a blowjob, and that should trigger the "backpack scene outside of Max's house so you can go to prison. (Also the prison part is awesome, I literally wanted to stay in prison and keep doing stuff to the rebel studying girl, the prison guard, and the prison warden !!)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how do I get Rita's 7th achievment?
I think it's a "Hard Mode" scene, so first be sure to have that game mode set when starting the game.
Secondly it requires The Mask from the sex shop. (It's the one from early on in old game version.)
Thirdly, be sure to have done everything else with Rita first, as well as having Spooned with "Mom" or what you've chosen to call her. Then come back to Rita's room at evenings I think it is.. when she is lying on bed looking at her laptop.. it's not every week day she is there.. but when she is, you should now have a new option besides the other sex related ones.. this new one is labeled "??????", click that and enjoy.. (the middle part might be of a certain taste, too kinky for everyone, why I think it requires "Hard" setting to be seen) ;)

Reactions: Ironnitro

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Alright I are confused, what should I download ? chapter 1 or 2 ? chapter 1 ends even ? cause chapter 1 has only version v12 while chapter 2 has v13 but occupies less space ?

Reactions: Scrichta

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone can help, what should we do after we follow Aunt to Apartments?
There is info on this in prior posts, but generally read what Max is saying to himself, it's good clues ;)
When the Receptionist refuse to tell you any thing and you what to find the hidden entrance, look to the right side of the receptionist, the curvy wall there can be moused over, it lights up softly, so can be missed.. but click it and ask the reception girl about it..
Next you go to Aun't bedroom, click her night stand when she is sleeping, spot the very small golden card, grab it, return to Apartments, show card to the receptionist and viola.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Alright I are confused, what should I download ? chapter 1 or 2 ? chapter 1 ends even ? cause chapter 1 has only version v12 while chapter 2 has v13 but occupies less space ?
Chapter 1 is game versions 0.1-0.12 and the chapter is a finished story, if you haven't played the game before and want to see the background story for chapter 2, then download chapter 1 and play that. v0.12 include everything for chapter 1.

Chapter 2 is the new story part that takes place right after the end of v.012. Saves from chapter 1 does not work with chapter 2, but the game expects you to have completed everything and earned every points possible in chapter 1, so you start with love and corruption points on every available character as if you did continue a completed chapter 1 game.

Only thing you don't have is items, but the shops still sell them all and you start out with a nifty $2000 which is more than enough, since you only have to buy one item so far.. if that's even required..

Later part of this new chapter 1, you will need a total of $1000 to hire 2 "women", but won't spoil on that.. just be sure to have at least $1000 in cash at all times ;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Chapter 1 is game versions 0.1-0.12 and the chapter is a finished story, if you haven't played the game before and want to see the background story for chapter 2, then download chapter 1 and play that. v0.12 include everything for chapter 1.

Chapter 2 is the new story part that takes place right after the end of v.012. Saves from chapter 1 does not work with chapter 2, but the game expects you to have completed everything and earned every points possible in chapter 1, so you start with love and corruption points on every available character as if you did continue a completed chapter 1 game.

Only thing you don't have is items, but the shops still sell them all and you start out with a nifty $2000 which is more than enough, since you only have to buy one item so far.. if that's even required..

Later part of this new chapter 1, you will need a total of $1000 to hire 2 "women", but won't spoil on that.. just be sure to have at least $1000 in cash at all times ;)
thank you for your concise explanation, i was totally freaking out until i read this haha the op should say this as well so ppl will know. otherwise 10,000,000 msgs of why do i have to start over?!?!?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for Update! I don't know where I went off script, but I'm starting a new game anyway ... am I the only one who thinks this is impossible without the walk through?

Reactions: saberylily

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
@Kuggazer U are a gaming phenom. Elena's got me so excited for the next update. So much juice in the character. I mean milk. I mean I'm drooling now. OH PREGO Heaven and possible cuckolding the dad. Kudos man Ku-fucking-dos!!!!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes