PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found a missed event with mom at the restaurant, and I passed it. Also repeated the event with Aunt and Alisia. But Common 4 does not start
(sorry for my bad English)
If you put your save up, I can look at it and see what you are missing to start Common 4. It's probably a single point for one of the girls that you just need to repeat a scene to get it.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Just found this one. Do I need to download both chapter one and chapter two? Or does chapter two include chapter one as well? Thanks!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Just found this one. Do I need to download both chapter one and chapter two? Or does chapter two include chapter one as well? Thanks!
Chapter 1 and 2 are separate games. You need to download both and put them in separate folders. If you need it, my walkthrough has both chapters in it.

Reactions: Sirrah

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
If you put your save up, I can look at it and see what you are missing to start Common 4. It's probably a single point for one of the girls that you just need to repeat a scene to get it.
I think point is missing from Aunt and Alisia. But repetition of an event with them does not lead to increase.

Reactions: Sirrah

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I think point is missing from Aunt and Alisia. But repetition of an event with them does not lead to increase.
You are missing the tied scene when playing with Aunt and Alisia in the Evening. Just make sure they have equal points (alternate who you pick in ensure it's a tie) and you'll get the points and the achievements. Then breakfast with mother should mention Aunt and Alisia coming over on Sunday.

VitALL

Feb 3, 2018
You are missing the tied scene when playing with Aunt and Alisia in the Evening. Just make sure they have equal points (alternate who you pick in ensure it's a tie) and you'll get the points and the achievements. Then breakfast with mother should mention Aunt and Alisia coming over on Sunday.
OK, thanks. I will try.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Hi everyone. The 0.21 update is about 50% of the completion. There are some pending things, like the models and prostitutes, that we have finished. Probably tomorrow I will open a poll where I will ask you what to do. Whether to add more or not.
In a few hours, when I get home, I'll put some pictures of the new update on discord.
Stay tuned.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Common 4 don't want to start and I guess these 2 are the reason, but caint find it :/ Need help.

DarkArca

Aug 6, 2018
Stuck at dominique
when i start talking with her she asks did i find anything usefull
i reply no not yet
also cannot enter dom's home it shows i have nothing to do with him
please help

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Stuck at dominique
when i start talking with her she asks did i find anything usefull
i reply no not yet
also cannot enter dom's home it shows i have nothing to do with him
please help
Which part are you referring to? Are you in chapter 1 or 2? What happened previously with her?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes