gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well my fav game got a update today so i will play this more later maybe read the code see if i dont to do something or i need to force she to come

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Finally the 0.26! Download time!

I think the best thing to do is to move the family in the villa. Something like every floor to a family?
The first floor for some no family girls/women.
The second floor to the Aunt family and the grandfather (perhaps i put the grandfather in the underground :LOL: or perhaps in a "dépendance" so with this we stop him to block us every time! Really i hate every time i need to find an excuse to look the aunty or other girls, because the "GF" is a fucking pervy and do not wanna us spy or do anything with the ladies in the house.
Is me fucking house and an old pervert need to bored me every time!? Or the evil choice send him in a nursing home or pensioner (i hope write well, so we can if ofc ppl wanna do it, remove the old pervy from the game :cool: ).
The third floor to MC family, so they have a good view of most of the city! Is just stupid that they live in an old house, when MC have an huge villa. The only problem there, was that all the old sex scene need to be redone in the new house o_O

And... perhaps for a new event
Rent the old house to a new couple? So if you want you can reuse the old house for new event, with new girls/women. Being the landlord, the protagonist will have a good excuse to go there often and find new women to add to his own harem!
It would be nice if the MC steal the Mother/Sister or wife and daughter? From a Netorare bastard guy! I really wanna see some bastard guy cry and fell pain because he finally understand, what it means to lose dignity and the woman he love! I have hardly ever seen anything like this until now. We have a strong MC! We need to destroid every other bastard man in the game!

For the grinding thing? Really? I do not see any grinding in this game! There are very few parts where you have to repeat something. So for me is not a problem Kuggazer. You are doing a good job for me. The only advice i can give you is:
You have created a strong MC. Don't let someone destroy your character, or the story you're creating, just because that person... doesn't get up if he doesn't see MC's women sleeping with others.

Sharing, for now (i do not see the scene i hate NTR) but if you want, you can see a scene where you can share one of you girl with another man. So he cen fuck her and Mc can fuck the other man woman.
For me, how the game is structured this scene it doesn't make sense to exist. But oh well everyone has very particular tastes . So happy for them.
Thanks for this comment. I really enjoyed it.
Your suggestions are good, definitely I'll keep in mind.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

El09

Apr 15, 2017
Havent played this in a while, im playing chapter two, but who is the 2nd girl that you can name?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah mate already done that. When I try to go back to Lily they just ask if I have the part yet. Also slept about 30 days just to see if it worked. No luck as of yet.
Try attaching your last save here. I'll check it as soon as I can.

maveiguelo

Jul 14, 2019
That is not a PC, that is a phone.
The PC should be on the desk just to the right of the door, on chapter 1.
If you are on chapter 2, you have a laptop on the left side of the room. Not sure about chapter 3, haven't started it yet.
I know, send the stats to see if they are good. in the pc does not appear the Christmas hat

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes