attaque

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone help me? I have a problem triggering the event with Sarah on v0.31, I tried the saves provided in the patch and the one given by the person who did the walkthrough and still nothing, I repeated the event multiple times, and it still says the same thing on help, that I have to visit her at night, I had no problem until now
hey have u used the script i sent yesterday, so fix steve bug, if u have change that script back to the original and u can play on

Reactions: vladțepeș666

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
I don't know if it was asked before but do i need to play all 3 chapters in order or can i start with chapter 3 right away?

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
i cant get the girls talk when they are in the swimming pool beacause i got the beachball i dont know know what else to do?

cyberskyway

Jun 3, 2017
There may be too many of your save files. There are 0.30 save files in the patch version, so if you delete a few existing save files, save and load will work. I had the same problem.
I have the same behavior, cleaned all save files but one and still the same issue after 5 / 10min.
I also feel that the game is trying to kill my computer, slowing it like hell.

I can play games like Assassin's Creed in Full HD with high settings but I can't run correctly a Ren'Py game?
Something's wrong :)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Too bad we'll probably never see that character wearing the witches hat at the party again.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes