dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Think I have a workaround--and I think the problem stems from opting out of NTR.

I had the same problem with the birthday jumping from BJ back to Laura getting the vibe. I thought it might have something to do with disabling NTR at beginning of game, so went to a previous save to go to my computer to switch the NTR option, but only the Change Names option showed (NTR and Piss were missing).

I started a new game, and opted Yes for NTR and Piss. Once able to save, I saved the game. I then loaded my pre-birthday file, went to the computer, and the NTR option was back on the computer. It was already switched to On (I guess from the new game save?), and the birthday party worked.
The dev helped me fix it, I had to run the following in the console to bring those options back to life.

persistent.ntr = 1
persistent.pee = 1
persistent.va = 1

Afterwards I could change them again like normal within the game to my original settings.

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
The dev helped me fix it, I had to run the following in the console to bring those options back to life.

persistent.ntr = 1
persistent.pee = 1
persistent.va = 1

Afterwards I could change them again like normal within the game to my original settings.
Yep. That's a much easier fix!

Reactions: S256262
May 4, 2020
The fix above worked around the birthday bug, but I've run into a new problem. I can't seem to progress past Isabella bringing me the teddy bear in prison. Every morning she brings me the teddy bear and the same scene plays, but the game doesn't progress. Is there a known fix? This is in the ch1 remake still.

Last edited:

gudellll

May 12, 2019
Need WT for chap 1 remake,im stuck on laura(cant start birthday event),mom(after she give HJ,idk what i must do next),aunt(after BJ on toilet)

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Is there any patch or something to restore the IC content? Just asking since the whole idea you share a house with a landlady especially without any kinda job breaks the immersion to me lol

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Hey guys.. I started with chapter one. And as there is no more content, I made the decision that "This Chapter is complete" (Because there was no "You are done now" screen or something else that let me know that this game is finally over).
So I downloaded Chapter two.

Chapter two cant load my Savegame from chapter one. So.. dont know if I have to copy them around in other folders or whatever. Then nothing else to do then click "Start New Game" and it greets me with "Who is this.. Input Name:" with a picture of my Mother in the apron i just brought.

What is the game expecting at this point?
I mean, does "Mom" need a Name now, for not calling her "Mom" all the Time?
Is it a test for me like "Did you play part one and know who is this?"
Or is it just a wierdo way to pass incest filter mechanics on Patreon/Steam? And her "name" is "Mom" if I want to but I am able to call her "Landlady", "Megan Griffin" or "Daisy Duck"..

Edit: And WTF... I was in Prison? What Prison? Why chapter one ended with a 20 year old man and chapter two starts with a late 30s old man as mc that was in jail? Did I downloaded the wrong game or what?

Last edited:

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
I didn't find any relevant results when doing a search of this thread, in chapter 3 I'm unable to skip dialogue that I've read already. is there something I'm missing?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I'm trying to advance different characters but stuck with Sophia, after hiring the prostitutes, the help feature says that I need to talk with "my best friend" but he's always in the same room as Sophia, all the time, I looked online on the walkthroughs but is not really telling me anything helpful on this part, do I have to do anything specific to talk to Marvin or whatever his name is, alone?

Reactions: Uchihajiren

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I saw some guyz telling they cant get some scenes. So this is reason I'm asking. I have some scenes i cant open aswell in galery.
Do you have examples? I finished the chapter 1 remake recently and as far as I can tell didn't miss anything (or at least I don't see anything in the gallery that's still locked).

youra

Jan 15, 2020
Hello
Friends, do I have a question?
What is NTR?
Does being on or off have an effect on the game?
Explain to me a beautiful one.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I have to say that the chapter 1 remake was a major, *major* improvement. The built-in hint system really turned it from a huge sandbox that was tricky to navigate without a walkthrough into a very smooth whole. Hopefully the same will be done with chapter 2.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i allso need agree remake chapter 1 was awesome and now waiting remake chapter 2 and updates for chapter 3 ;) thank you

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone Tell me why some of these "Locked" writings are White-Red and some Black-Red? Do I need to do something before they are unlockable or is this just a placeholder for non-existing content?
1590740696834.png

May 4, 2020
The fix above worked around the birthday bug, but I've run into a new problem. I can't seem to progress past Isabella bringing me the teddy bear in prison. Every morning she brings me the teddy bear and the same scene plays, but the game doesn't progress. Is there a known fix? This is in the ch1 remake still.
I've tried replaying this game sequence several different ways, but I always run into this bug. Does anyone have a chapter 1 remake save right after the prison, or at least after the teddy bear sequence I'm bugged on?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes