AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love this game... Play it from the beginning....:love:
im almost at the end of this update... Diddnt play the last one soo i dont know what i missed...
Party is done. This new helper is telling me to:
1. talk to ???? when she is with the other girls.
2. talk to Emma when shes....................
3. talk to Natalie when shes...................
When are they with the other girls??? And where??? The only thing was at the pool but is gone...
And where is the fucking bag???? Cant find it :ROFLMAO:

Anybody finished this update?

Last edited:
Reactions: chaughton22

kaizer063093

Jul 13, 2020
have a bug in the game in which MC should buy a voice recorder for the shady man in the new park after talking to yakuza boss basement of the church . problem is voice recorder not showing up when talking to shady man. I follow the walkthrough and guide still not showing up. P.S. i start a new game still same problem . walkthrough guide v0.29 in black and white 2

njjohn69

Mar 15, 2020
have a bug in the game in which MC should buy a voice recorder for the shady man in the new park after talking to yakuza boss basement of the church . problem is voice recorder not showing up when talking to shady man. I follow the walkthrough and guide still not showing up. P.S. i start a new game still same problem . walkthrough guide v0.29 in black and white 2
Walkthrough leaves out talking to the nerds in Maggie's basement. They'll tell you to use a voice recorder, which then allows you to buy one from the shady man. There are a few steps like this in the WT that can be found using logical steps to get there.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Yep. Done that quest. I thought there was another event involving the dirty panties in 0.33
Yakuza boss asks for 3 panties if I remember correctly ( Ketty Maria and Rita )...maybe there is a bug that I don't had :/

kjujikos

Jan 2, 2018
People I'm in jail I have a problem with Charlotte, I don't know what options to choose to fuck what options should I choose

kjujikos

Jan 2, 2018
-Charlotte path is a little harder, you have to choose the right options to progress, but no penalty if you choose wrong, save if you want. At the end you will fuck Charlotte too. I'm in prison and I have a problem with her. I don't know what options to choose in order to fuck me

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Cant find Laura ?
Love this game... Play it from the beginning....:love:
im almost at the end of this update... Diddnt play the last one soo i dont know what i missed...
Party is done. This new helper is telling me to:
1. talk to ????(no name) when she is with the other girls.
2. talk to Emma when she is with the other girls.
3. talk to Natalie when she is with the other girls.
4. Find the bag.

When are they with the other girls??? And where??? The only thing was at the pool but is gone...

And where is the fucking bag???? Cant find it :ROFLMAO:

Anybody finished this update?

Reactions: mit2mita

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Playing the new update, done everything but talking with Nicole in the morning. Where is she? can't find her.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is the plan to expand the school content prior to the chapter end, or is this the last content update for Chapter 3?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes