Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Need an android version of rework that fully works, not sure why the fetish swiches dont work and tried a few all with same problem.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Warning! virus detected by my antivirus on the SVSComics version, whereas it never does with this game.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
have you found out which is the bad file or would you mind to share your antivirus log?
The bad file is the exe (probably a false positive, because of a custom icon was used for the exe and renpy is known to throw those for some antivirs...)
Here's the report on VirusTotal:

I uploaded it with a plain renpy 7.3.5 exe which only throws two known false positives (like all other renpy games):

Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.34 Windows/Linux

I made a little guide where to click during the freeroam sessions

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The bad file is the exe (probably a false positive, because of a custom icon was used for the exe and renpy is known to throw those for some antivirs...)
Here's the report on VirusTotal:

I uploaded it with a plain renpy 7.3.5 exe which only throws two known false positives (like all other renpy games):

Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.34 Windows/Linux
Mega

I made a little guide where to click during the freeroam sessions
Buggy....nothing to click on the river anywhere or the skeleton and clicking on the map or the return home button throws an error. Broken unplayable update..can't progress through the 1s free roam. Not your fault....guess I'll wait for a fixed version.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Buggy....nothing to click on the river anywhere or the skeleton and clicking on the map or the return home button throws an error. Broken unplayable update..can't progress through the 1s free roam. Not your fault....guess I'll wait for a fixed version.
I played it two times everything worked fine...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I played it two times everything worked fine...
wierd...guess I'll download it again and try.
Tried again...still no good for me. Can't click the skeleton or the river. the only thing I can do is skip time...which does nothing and click on the inv. ALl other buttons throw an error

Last edited:
Reactions: Nocro32510
Mar 25, 2018
wierd...guess I'll download it again and try.
Tried again...still no good for me. Can't click the skeleton or the river. the only thing I can do is skip time...which does nothing and click on the inv. ALl other buttons throw an error
think i found the problem, probably the pissing scene is on by default and the message at the start isn't correct that's why if you disable the pissing scene from the start you cannot click on anything when you are on free roam

Reactions: markus T

Kunj bihari

Nov 2, 2018
i like the overview but because of NTR some of players fun get ruined please if you rewrite the NTR part please make it optional

Eheieh

Sep 18, 2017
can anybody tell me the difference between the chapters? should i have to download them all? or the last one contains the rest of them?

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I think i am stucked at the end of V0.18. The first two achievments from from Laura are missing. So the start of 0.19 doesnt trigger. I think they are the scenes from yoga, cause everytime I talk to her in the yard during day, she asks me if i want to practice, but then it jumps to the toilette scene.
Sooo has anyone a save from start 0.19 ? Or is it possible to edit the points ?
TY :D

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes