Vtun2912

Mar 4, 2020
i have to wait rita and talk to ellie but i cant find ellie & does anyone have act 3 old video

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Whats going on I have NTR off why did Rita start fuqn the guys at the party and Laura masturbating. Nevermind it was on I turned it on to test a scene but instead of turning it off I loaded my previos save thinking that should do the trick but you literally have to turn it back off loading older save does not work.

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have full 0.37 compressed or full 0.36so I can apply the patch? I have been searching the thread and it seems compressors lately only work the patch, but latest full compressed I have found is 0.33 and link is dead

BoB74

Aug 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

I noticed that "Old video pack 3" is available on the patreon site. Can anyone share it?

Thanks.

Reactions: xxax

Swaccho

Jul 3, 2018
can anyone share me the chapter 4 walkthrough?
currently i am on non ntr path and the maya inviting for lunch and Rita to copmplete the movie is not triggering! is all because of bug?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
i downloaded trough nopy but get this error
Are you unzipping Chapter 3? If so, all you have to do is have the 3 parts in the same folder and only unzip part 1. That's a multipart archive, and parts 2 and 3 are actually missing the start of the file that would allow your unzipping program to unzip them individually. By unzipping part 1, your unzipping program will know to automatically go to part 2 and 3 at the end of each file.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes