Arone111

Mar 27, 2019
It seems I can't download Old Video pack 3, Its too big to use free mega. And, the other sites either says empty, deleted or just abruptly stops downloading before even getting to 1%

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
It seems I can't download Old Video pack 3, Its too big to use free mega. And, the other sites either says empty, deleted or just abruptly stops downloading before even getting to 1%
you have to use megasync.
and when you reach the download limit... either wait for it to restart... or use a vpn and the download will resume...

I just checked, it doesn't have a mega link for the 3!!! but "nopy" is very good and still active...

Last edited:

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Did compressed version have more smaller from usual size compression?
Just WoW about compression size

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Would it be possible for someone to reupload the chapter 1 remastered mega link, it appears to be dead and the other links have much longer download speed.

Tempest9

Oct 22, 2018
I've got problem with ch2 - near the end
I'm going with the walkthrough and doing COMMON 5 (v0.21)
after going to mom's room, talking with girls about butt plugs I need to go to see aunt and Alisia - they're supposed to be in living room (if not I'm told to try another day) - but only Alisia is there and aunt is always taking a bath - even at night when she's at the same time in bed (I tried every other day - no changes, aunt is always taking a bath)
is it some bug? because of it I cannot move forward

Also, is it possible to reupload crunched version od ch3 and put to mega or nopy or workupload? because anonfiles starts downloading (veeeeeryyyyyy slow - saying it will take ca 10h o_O) but after about 1h I see that it crashed

gwolf2018

Nov 8, 2019
i missed one scene with laura in ch2. its BJ in toilet with pissing, and now i can't get +1 corruption point from it, the BJ animation plays but there is no pissing and no achivement. And cuz of that missing point i cant progress further. Is there a way to fix it?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes