Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
cant figure out how to kristel and sophia's stuff...any hints? ty
got laura finished...just need those 2
Kristel: Go to her room in the morning. She's not always there.
Sophie: Play games with Alvin until you see a panties under his bed.

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
go to kristel room at evening time, but the screen shows map instead the inside view of the room, is it a bug?

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone have console commands or can edit my save for Laura's party the mini game is legit driving me crazy with how short the timer is and how long it takes for the cards to flip.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I got Alvin's Mom's panties, not sure how to unlock the last scene though. I've tried every room in Alvin's house and my own as well as every other location, no clue how to unlock this one.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
How do i get more to do with susan? She is just sitting in her room and do her hair...
In the morning, go to the gym and hide, the coach will catch you! From now on, you can see them doing stuff hhhh and finally go to her house, she will tell you that she needs a man not a woman's body, and you will be able to fuck her!

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
I got Alvin's Mom's panties, not sure how to unlock the last scene though. I've tried every room in Alvin's house and my own as well as every other location, no clue how to unlock this one.
After finding the panties go to alvins house in the morning and talk to alvin and select the option"about the mother". Just figured it out.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
You continue visiting Alvin, in the beginning he's angry and you will find his room locked. Then he will tell you that he needs panties with piss (it sounds disgusting but it's true). Then you start the mission!

Reactions: Yevaud6 and Hlextor

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I got all the images, but i don't know if i have all the love/corruption points.

P.S.: @Kuggazer as an idea, you could make it so that if you pres the images on the achievements the scenes will replay, just an idea. And I don't know if this is a bug but when i try to enter Alvin's sister room in the evening i get the image of my previous thing i did, also can you make it so that you can sell the items that you have duplicates of or make it so that you can't buy the item again after the quest is over and you don't need any more of that item... and please don't forget my last "request", so to say, to put a shortcut to the map and/or your room to the ui interface or add it as an option to the phone... Thanks again for your time and keep doing a gr8 work..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes