tugrabi

Aug 12, 2020
I have problem in chapter 3 on alvin quest i can't talk to sophia or kristel they always want ''thank you'' in both route (solo or ntr) i can't execute the plans. Any help?

Nosdovah

Sep 13, 2019
V0.21
Common 6
-Morning> Visit Elena’s house, kitchen> Go back into Elena’s Kitchen, talk to Dad

Christmas Event End
After I can not meet Dad ... help me
Help guys , i'm still stuck at this point at chapter 2 . I've fulfilled the prerequisite points to continue the story but the bug still persists

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
i need help iam following the walkthrough for chapter 2 iam on v0.19 and it says
Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning i have have breakfast and go to sunday but nothing happens

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
Ch.3 Sophia NTR route. I've gotten the lingerie and waited a day but i cant talk to Sophia because "I must first resolve the issue with Alvin". I can't talk to Alvin either, it just says "I'll let him rest. And i still have to go and buy the present for Sophia..."

Am i missing something?

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.

i can't trigger the event pls help
i check all the love and corruption point and all correct but still can't trigger the event

PLS HELP

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hey guys !

Interested in the game, but I have a question regarding the (in)famous 3 letters tag (probably has already been asked dozens of times, but didn't saw the answer in the last few pages so here i am).

I read in the reviews that there's a switch to turn NTR off completely (nice) that said, i'm open to F/F sharing and Netori, will turning the switch disable those scenes too? And if i leave the switch on, how miserable will my MC turn out? Is there a way to get - preferably a very aggressive and humiliating - revenge?

Besides i was curious as to how much content i'm skipping that way, cause if i'm locked out of half the content because it's not my kink, i'd rather move along.

Thank you for your answers.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys !

Interested in the game, but I have a question regarding the (in)famous 3 letters tag (probably has already been asked dozens of times, but didn't saw the answer in the last few pages so here i am).

I read in the reviews that there's a switch to turn NTR off completely (nice) that said, i'm open to F/F sharing and Netori, will turning the switch disable those scenes too? And if i leave the switch on, how miserable will my MC turn out? Is there a way to get - preferably a very aggressive and humiliating - revenge?

Besides i was curious as to how much content i'm skipping that way, cause if i'm locked out of half the content because it's not my kink, i'd rather move along.

I believe the F/F still happens, but I play with NTR on, so can't confirm. With NTR, it's like swinging. Nobody is jealous or pissed off. They're all just having a good time fucking.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys !

The NTR in this game is mostly Netori or F/F sharing.
If you are ok with Netori, I suggest you turn on the switch.

Reactions: Themyschiron

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys !

If ur asking why dev still dont change the TAG of NTR

Most of it SHARING/NETORI bcz most of ppl here complained tho ntr and sharing are same :ROFLMAO:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
" mostly " meaning there is potential sausage in my clamfest ? ... avoidable ?
I will keep this simple for you. This game is a comedy fuckfest. If you are here for romance and vanilla, this game is not for you.

Well, there are one or two cases where sharing is kind of not avoidable storywise I think. But I don't remember a case where your girls cuck you or something like that.
Just play it, dude. You have survived Pale Carnations. This game is quite vanilla compared to that.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Pale Carnations was much too intense, to angry, too hostile for me. I gave up on it pretty quickly.

I absolutely love Max. This game is light hearted, fun, and very sex positive, which is absolutely what I want. Max is a good dude who fucks everything that he sees. Its terrific.

Fluilo

Jun 30, 2017
Found out how to avoid the boat bug, just have to redo the save from the start of the update.
DO NOT MAKE THE MOVIE FIRST BEFORE VISITING THE BOAT GIRL'S ROOM.

Reactions: Boldano

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
About the Daisy problem in ch 2 .19 update. I made a patch to fix this problem.
As I ivestigated, there was wrong flow and erika_count didn't incremented.
View attachment 1625339
Is this no longer necessary? If it is, where do I use it?
The games separate between Chapter 1 and 0.22 so an update for 0.19 is placed where?

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Pale Carnations was much too intense, to angry, too hostile for me. I gave up on it pretty quickly.

I absolutely love Max. This game is light hearted, fun, and very sex positive, which is absolutely what I want. Max is a good dude who fucks everything that he sees. Its terrific.
I loved your description!

Reactions: Loganfin
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes